Who should be the next Warchief?

Haha sorry bout that :smile:

Nobody. We’re free folks and we don’t need a stinking warchief, but whoever promises to lower the tax burden will surely win.

1 Like

Imo Thrall,Baine or Saurfang

Personally I choose to stay loyal to my Dark Lady. I do however understand those from the horde that feel out of place in the factions current state. A faction split, separating undead from the living within the Horde would satisfy the greatest number perhaps. I dont think Blizz is gonna take that amount of work upon themselves to keep the majority of players happy though. The day they write off Sylvanas is the day I will quit WoW. I do wonder how this expansion wil further unfold :smiley:

3 Likes

Sorry to say that due to how things are turning up in this xpac with the rebellion and all that, Sylvanas won’t last long.

I acctually think Lor’themar might get picked.
Baines too weak, Saurfang’s too old, Talanjis too fresh and Thralls too vintage. They are all decent candidates but well, I stated my main reasons.

Let Sylvanas stay as far as I am concerned. Baine is an alliance sycophant and represents the thing Christie Golden loves the most about the horde. Sucking up human potential, self shaming and alliance butt crawling, by being sidekicks and second fiddles. But if that plan fails. Allow me to join the old gods instead to escape from that villain batted puppet faction, they call the horde these days. Hail N’zoth.

1 Like

War council instead of a warchief, imo.

2 Likes

Zappi-boy for warchief! He will befriend Anduin-boy into a happy ever-after.

Gallywinx for president 2019

Warchief, I mean Warchief

Baine clearly, a good diplomat. Don’t see Alliance wanting any more wars, Sylvanas is only one they hate, hand her over to the night elves and we’re set to deal with upcoming threats together, not like PvP is in any good spot anyway.

Oh man, I never realized I needed a gallywix with a Trump face on it. Now I do!

PVP is great and it will stay that way because conflict between the factions has always been around in some form or another.

You won’t be going to skip across green, flowery fields with gnomes and goat people living in blissful friendship.

1 Like

Yes…then the Horde can bore the alliance to death.

1 Like

Lor’themar. Make the pretty bois leader just to throw even more pokes at the Horde.

1 Like

Yes…then instead of fighting he and Anduin can resolve issues with dance-offs.

2 Likes

No. I don’t want him dead. And becoming warchief is usually a death sentence.

It should be clear enough to the horde that this system isn’t working very well. So a council is the way to go. They can’t possibly kill the whole council… can they?! :smirk:

You have a point here, I also like him quite a bit.

Nomi for warchief! :panda_face::fire:

Or just a council… That seems to be a bit better.

1 Like