Who should be the next Warchief?

I also thought about a counsil too. The Horde being fed up of giving the power to mad rulers. A counsil consisting of all the leaders deciding for important actions to be made.

1 Like

The horde doesn’t need a Warchief , they need like an elder council or something.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind turning the thing into a full time absolute monarchy instead. Saves us from appointing random people all the time.

Tell that to France :stuck_out_tongue:

Lilian Voss has always been one of the best characters for me. She’s been through a lot and now serves the Horde, she’s forsaken but doesn’t let that define what she does and how she operates and she’s hella powerful. As much as faction war is the basis of World of Warcraft I wouldn’t hate to see an ex Alliance forsaken lead the horde with the respect (but not the support) of the Alliance.

1 Like

At this stage only mankrik wife left to assume mantle of warchief.

Thanos…

1 Like

Gamon, it would be amoosing

He’s too busy saving us all.

As I said in the other thread; Vol’jin’s Urn.

If unavailable, then Warcraft 3 Thrall. Please oh please let new Thrall go back to his warrior-ways!

The horde doesn’t need a Warchief , they need like an elder council or something.

What would mean almost instantaneous civil war. And im not talking about A vs B, i mean A vs B vs C vs D…
The core of the horde is about fight for leadership and if you joint it with greed, pride, power and a lot of different world views under the same banner you will have the perfect recipe for MAD.

There could be an election of sorts.

Something like every account with a 120-level Horde character (with some amount of time /played, perhaps, just so that some jokers won’t boost a character to fudge the process) getting a chance to vote for a new leader.

Hey, wouldn’t it be wild if Blizzard were collecting data on how we’re doing the Saurfang and Baine-quests and using the result to determine if Sylvanas stays or goes? Like if a clear majority of accounts (say 70%) sided with her on their first time doing the Saurfang bit, she stays as warchief? Or the other way around - if most of us sided with him first, she’s out eventually, once they’ve made the cinematics and all that.

Or not even looking at just the account, but number of characters choosing this side or the other, before some pre-decided deadline (e.g. before 8.1.5, or whenever it was that that quest was “fresh”, before the part where Baine did his thing), being already prepared for whichever result?

That’d be something interesting to see, having players’ actions influence how the game goes without us actually knowing our choices mattered like that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.