Who will main Vulpera?

You’re on the forums which requires a sub.
You’re on the general forums which is about BfA.
Yeah you do play it.

4 Likes

Well I hear they have alpaca mounts and their totems are beautiful.

Very tempting. But I think i will unlock them it’s the Alpacas I want.

You’re Aware that people who play Classic needs sub, dummy xD? and it’s General Discussion on a weekend I can’t skip that, brain is required for some people.

I am going to make a Vulpera Hunter. Not sure if I will main it, but we will see!

Will be hard to let go of my Worgen though.

1 Like

Vulpera totems are really cute, i suggest them :smiley:

2 Likes

Honestly i’d consider it more if i didn’t despise shammy healing with a burning passion

I dont play dps x)

There is a dedicated Classic section where classic threads get moved to if posted here.
Now surely you are not sad enough to come here to troll people.
So yeah you play the game. Or you’re really really sad.

1 Like

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/emerald-dream/cecia you can tell me if I do have any bfa on my collections etc

I tried them a bit on the PTR.
They look nice, but they don’t really seem to feel fit in WoW to me.
Maybe it’s the artstyle.

I’m going to level a Vulpera and I want to heal. Split between a Priest, a Monk or a Shaman. :neutral_face:

what is wrong with it?

I’m a healer at heart and always mained a disc priest.
But the totems look so beautiful.
Would love some feedback as its hard to chose between what I love and something different and seemingly beautiful (and more fitting)

I think they fit in fine.
Its good to have something different from the base races.
Once they added pandas it was free game XD

1 Like

Ah, I’m not against vulpera. :slight_smile:
Something about the way they look just feel off about them, I don’t know what it is.

1 Like

I don’t see it but then again my dream wow race is fairies from everquest 2 so I can’t really talk XD

I, we (my friends) would very much like to make either a vulpera or another horde char. But I’m not going to farm rep on my horde alt for weeks, only to level a allied races that is than months behind in all kinds of rep grinds for essences.

So I’ll prolly never play them. Blizzard can put these allied races where the sun doesn’t shine.

I like how allied races need some achievements like the reputation, but I think blizzard should put more Core races, I hope next expansion we will have at least two, but I’m not so confident about that.

I completely agree that levelling from 1 to 120 from a new character to grind rep for 2-3 weeks to get a level 20 to level up all over again is a massive ask.

I just hope they change the requirements at some point as it is so faction unfriendly right now

1 Like

Shamaaaaaan, foxy totems everywhere they are a requirement now, not an option!

2 Likes

O but that’s not all. You also have to “grind” aka do your spoonfed dailies and world quests every day for months to get your BIS essences on rank 3 or play pvp again till 30k honor. Nah this game wants me to play less and by god I will.

1 Like

The totems do look gorgeous, so that’ll probably be my choice in the end. It’s a pity Enhancement is so boring/dull though currently. Used to be my favourite spec a few expansions ago.

I’m gonna unlock them and lvl a vulpera shaman i think, but Sinaaki will always be my main i think. Unless everyone i know switch to horde.