Who will main Vulpera?

Not a main. But i’ll most likely level one up to 120. Not sure which class yet. Maybe a priest? Maybe monk. I guess i’ll find out.

When the next expansion is worth playing I will, right now I cant be bothered to farm the rep…

I was excited when I heard about vulpera, I planned to start play retail again. My main is night elf, so after understanding that I can’t grind rep with it, I logged to alt horde and it had only 4k left to revered… witch means 4k+21k to exalted…

soo, 25k exp to grind, and vol’dun world quests gives about 75 rep… that’s about 333 quests to go… if I get 7 world quests per day?, it’s still about 47 days just for grinding… FU designers, this game should be fun.

Sadly… but not going to do that. I will have way more in classic :confused:

You forgot to include the emissaries in there and also invasions.

Anyway, I see lots of people complaining they have to grind the rep? Not intending to mock anyone or anything, but I was under impression that lots of people would have at least 1 alt on opposite faction to complete all the stuff there. I’m rather surprised that it seems people dont do this?

I have leveled and grinded a horde alt extremely casually with only emissaries and invasions to have everything ready a long time ago already.

I have had several horde alts for purpose of collecting horde only stuff, mounts, toys, questlines, reps. ect.

My suggestion to everyone is to have at least single alt with with everything ready on opposite faction.

Hmm, thats true, emissaries gave some nice exp too… 1200? but I have no idea about invasions, last invasion I remember was logion :smiley:

Whatever they are called in bfa. You can always go look at wowhead front page when next is.

nonono no offence. I know what you meant. but I didn’t know/or remembered there is such things at bfa ( I just leveled some chars and quit playing)

that neclare leveling is almost as annoying than last expancion weapon leveling :smiley:

There will be a World Quest Bonus Event starting on the 6th of November, and from the 6th to the 9th it overlaps with the Darkmoon Faire. So if you get the buff from the carousel, that will be a total of 60% extra rep on those days. If you do every WQ during those days you’ll get a nice boost.

Not to mention there’s also WQs that reward rep, mission table rewards rep and you can buy rep tokens with dubloons. It might be easier than you think :slightly_smiling_face:

If I were mainly Alliance, I’d make a Mechagnome, and possibly racechange as well, right on day one. But I won’t faction-change for them.

For Vulpera, I’ll probably do the little questline to get them, same as with other allied races, and leave it at that. Maybe I’ll level something, eventually, but I’ve no solid plans for it.

i won’t main one but i sure can’t wait to level a vulpera shaman. Those totems <3 absolutely adorable. The camp racial … perfect for rare mount farming !

I’m already being forced to get the rep, I’ll probably have to level one too, if only they were druids I’d genuinely play them :frowning:

I’m definitely maining a Vulpera Rogue on Horde side when they come out :slight_smile:
Been waiting for them since Blizzcon 2017!

1 Like

I never change race of my main, not that Vulps can Pally. I am just too attached to her in this form :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Il most likly not even unlock them at all,unless i really like mount from recruitment or so.
or the quest pops up all time even if you abandon it,then will do just to have it be gone.

Idk but I would use my boost to 50 from shadowlands expansion on fox -toon but I would need to farm the rep first

not planning on maining one, but ill get the unlock requirements ready just to kill the time till 8.3 comes out.
gonna prob also unlock zandalar trolls before 8.3 as well

I thought I would like the Vulpera but I don’t… the Gnomies win out for me.

It’s not a faction thing as I love both sides.

Guys lets be real, its a little fox with the goblin skeleton. This doesnt need to be in WoW and it shouldnt. This aint final fantasy for christ sakes

No foxes there - just kitties and bunnies :wink:

I will definitely main one, probably a shaman.

1 Like