Who's the better Paladin?

Then stop calling yourself for troll Paladins if you cannot follow the rules of the paladin.

Prelates serve a similar role in the Zandalari culture as a human paladin for his/her culture. The same rules don’t have to apply for humans and troll paladins/prelates, we both belive that our path is a righteous one. You just have to deal with the fact that he light does not pick favorites (maybe LF Draenei though). Blood elf hunters for example are rangers and Night elves sentinels. It’s not black and white. Blizzard can’t be having multible hunter classes depending on races. The racial lore explains what role each class has for every race.
We will call ourselfs whatever we please mister and from now on troll paladins will be called “Super Paladins”. It has a super cool ring to it. Super Paladin Rastah here. Hope you like it. :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes the light favor The Alliance as we fight against the darkness the hate. While you the horde serve the lich king.

Well, you might know (or not) that the majority of the horde is plotting to overthrow Sylvanas but you probably don’t care about such details do you? :hugs:
Did you know that the light also favored the human fanatics in the Scarlet Crusade? Hmmm. :thinking:
Lighten up, human.

Best regards,
-Super Paladin, Rastah

3 Likes

Well they were some of those who abused the light and we deal with them just like we will uphold our king’s promise. Should your horde fail to uphold honor s garrosh’s did . We will end you. And we will we have so many ways to end you atm.

1 Like

Yeah good luck with that bub. :laughing::kissing_closed_eyes:

Regards,
-Super Paladin, Rastah

3 Likes

Correction corrupted paladin rastah.

In lore humans use the ligth of elune blizzarde already pointed out this. Humans the only race whose dont have their own source.
Elf : elune
Taurens: sun god
Trolls : have their loas
Belfs: have it from sunwell

To me humans are fake paladins cause they stole their power from elfs… Anyway they were the first paladin and i love when fanatisc try to protect humans as the true paladin.

5 Likes

I forgot the Naruus lol

1 Like

From Ask CDev #1:

“Without spoiling too much, we can tell you that wielding the Light is a matter of having willpower or faith in one’s own ability to do it.”

Explains why the humans of the Scarlet Crusade could wield the light despite their wicked nature.
Humans are tenacious and weak minded.
You see what happened to Arthas.
It takes the metal mind of Blood Elfs and Trolls to have such power without getting corrupted. :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

Actelly if i remember correctly a priest he was spoken to in his dreams i think it was a naaru so you could say they’re the same Paladins as the draenei are. And you’ve clearly not done the arthas campain where he flees to kalamdor on warcraft 3.

Does it change the fact? Blizzarde say elune but campai say naruu but it dont change anything

4 Likes

Well blizzard sometimes change the lore the warcraft movie’s a great examble of that.

Blood elf by far

3 Likes

Then when races can choose their own faction i’ll go blood elf.

1 Like

I hope for a faction change WITHOUT race change. I hope to add high elves for the alliance and play paladin

3 Likes

Zandalari 100%

4 Likes

Same here i’d race change fast aswell

1 Like

Human paladin.

Why? Blood Elf Female has a very stupid 360 move with crusader strike, humans have a beautiful animation instead.

I’d choose male too, human females have a…strange running animation. Haven’t seen a girl / woman run like that, ever.

excuse me but i thought it was common knowlege that dark iron dwarves were the current best race for every single class they can play.

That fireblood racial essentially gives them a combination of the orc racial and the dwarf racial meaning they have both an additional dps cooldown AND cloak of shadows available to them.