Who's the better Paladin?

To be dps yes but we looking for all aspect.

Then I need to weigh it up for you:

1% passive reduction to all physical damage, so they are just tankier than you without having to do anything 90%+ of the time.

The active removes basically all debuffs from the DI dwarf and grants you primary stat, and additional primary for each dispelled effect, this basically makes you a better dps coz more primary and anti-mechanics, a better healer because more primary AND the ability to dispel yourself without wasting your cleanse and then it also makes you a better tank because not only are you doing more damage, able to remove a large number of debuffs, but the primary also further increases your ability to reduce damage coz AP scaling.

Then, you move 4% faster indoors so you can often keep up with people a tiny bit easier when indoors.

and if that isnt enough? you can blacksmith faster… yeah, think of all that time saved crafting that 1 occasional item.

The dark iron dwarf is literally unchallengeable in terms of racial power, they even look more badass in plate with their fiery beards and everything.

1 Like

One thing: offensive aoe dpell an some extra crit. As hpala you dont realy need anything. Only hast and crit. 1 hp for ret.

Tauren extra stamina and aoe stun let the healer catch up or interupt mobs.

Zandalari 6% crit is beast for ret with current crit build. And zandalari tank aspects also good too.

Dark iron dwars good for king rest and overal 4th class for paladin if min maxing.

https:// www.wowhead.com/retribution-paladin-guide

Btw some source rank them more behind. Include sim.

2 Likes

Definitely Taurens.

4 Likes

The Taurens, of course.

4 Likes

I was going to say Blood Elfs… but then Tauren came to my mind and i was liek, ‘‘Of course, TAUREN!’’

4 Likes

We all know it’s tru! TAUREN!

4 Likes

Maybe for a tank but i main ret so no.

C’mon guys, don’t troll the RPer. Let’s get real here.

I think that the best paladins are… Taurens. Yeah, taurens for sure. Nothing beats the holy cow.

6 Likes

Actelly somone does. Recently i killed one in pvp. With my skills so yes those cows are northing. And i’m telling you i’m not asking about tanks. But about retribution Paladins. Which if you looked on your racial’s not the tarurans.

Oh, you mean the best for Ret?

Well, that would be… Taurens, for sure.

7 Likes

Let’s give it up for the winner… THE TAURENS! /applause :ox::cow::water_buffalo:

6 Likes

Hear, hear!

All hail, paladin taurens! The true holy cows and best paladins! :pray::cow::pray:

7 Likes

No if you looked at their racials. You’d know they’re more suitable for tanking. They don’t have the extra resource building as blood elves have. Besides i asked for humans or blood elves. So stop trolling. Or get reported.

I am not trolling. The masses have spoken, tauren is the superior paladin. Accept it.

7 Likes

No you’re not i don’t see any tarurans on the score but i see blood elves.

That’s because you have to be worthy to be a tauren paladin. Most aren’t, so they have to content themselves to be inferior humans and blood elves. The holy cow is not for the weak :cow:

5 Likes

I am worthy. But you arn’t. I even invaded the cow level and killed them all. So you arn’t worthy. But i am. I am so worthy that even thor would say i’m more worthy then you are.

The proof that you are playing a human shows how unworthy you are. Who would choose humans with punny arms?

7 Likes

You don’t have to have hulk like arms to win a battle. Anduin lothar proved that in the warcraft movie.