Who's the better Paladin?

Anduin is a sissy, everyone knows that taurens are the superior race.

7 Likes

No he’s not Anduin lothar cutted the balls off the old horde in a mok’gora. You hordies are the sissys always running away when you arn’t outnumbering me in pvp. And tarurans’s northing. I can even prove that by killing your leader baine again like i did before to get the mount.

Except we are not talking about Anduin Lothar, we are talking about sissy Anduin Wrynn. Plus, if you are talking about that CoT dungeon then I really have some bad news for you…

5 Likes

I said anduin lothar. And he won in the mok’gora hard.

But Anduin Lothar is dead. We only have Anduin sissy Wrynn now.

4 Likes

Yes but you know who isnt dead? Turalyon! The best paladin to grace fair Azeroth

…and hes a human paladin

So we win

1 Like

Turalyon is a fanatic phsyco. I am going to faction and race change to a tauren paladin. You alliance sissys helped me make up my mind with your fanatic blabber. :laughing:
Tauren, paladin, overlord master race!

5 Likes

For the last time the horde’s not overlords. They refuse to fight fairly and whenever it’s an equel fight they uselly run from me and my gf.

We are the Tauren paladin, overlord master race and we do not run from puny humans, spacegoats… or your gf Herculian! It is a known, hard fact for some alliance plebs to swallow. End of discussion. Now, run along, human woman. This is the final saying in this matter and let it be known that any post made after this one is null and void!

Sincerly, Tauren Paladin Master overlord, Mooly

5 Likes

Cry all you want to we all know that you’re northing compared to the might of The Alliance. And if you refuse to see reason. I challange you to a 2vs2.

The Horde is nothing…U are ALL nothing
FOR AZEROTH
YEEEEET

Lol that line. Sylvanas’s like an emo girl who’s upset all of the time.

Sorry for derailing topic but i would like to see her head and her loyalists’ heads on pikes from the gates of Stormwind to our loved Lions’ Pride Inn

2 Likes

Or give her the choice of an almost impossible trial of redemption made by the light. Or be hanged.

In fact anduin as priest can use shancle undead on her or not and why?.Imo the scenario of redemption is have anduin to reroll to ret pala and have sylvanas be purged by the Holy Light

1 Like

I’d join in on that then i wana purge her aswell.

I live for the moment to see her on the exexution platiform with tied hands on her knees im front of the ppl of the Alliance and cheering “Kill her kill her” and the glorious champion of the Alliance aka the player to kill her with a style depending on class.I mean of war will behead her using exexute but pala should use the animation of execution sentence

3 Likes

Easy, easy boys. It’s getting hot in here. Why don’t you two get a room, drink a little whine, french kiss each other and throw darts over a Sylvanas posters? You could “purge” one another, release your vicious “blade of justice” together and climax by “lay on hands” on each other.
Tauren paladin overlord Mooly out

2 Likes

Sorry for bringing you into this. We all want to crush Sylvanas. For the horde, moooo!

3 Likes

First of all i’m not gay. Secend of all you arn’t any overlord. If you truilly think so why don’t you accept my 2vs2?