Who's the better Paladin?

He’s not a highlord he’s a fakelord and i can take any of you on anyday.

Congrats Mooly. Well done.

1 Like

I know you’re all his alts that’s why you’re surporting him.

You think someone would bother to level 3x paladins to a max level? :smiley:
Okeydokey. :smile:

1 Like

Either that or trolls who refuses to surport other Alliances.

Congrats man! This man all time do this challanging someone then somehow his pc,internet or power go wrong.

3 Likes

I’m rechallanging him but he’s to much of a coward to even accept it. And you all know it that’s why you’re trying to piss me off but it’s not gonna work.

You all time do that… Rechallenging. Do you think everybody have time for your fanatic little games? He accepted he waited. You just not apear so means you lost. What do you think how its work irl? You sing up for a competition you not apear cause the bus not came. And do you think day will do it on other day cause you cant get there? Let me say you than they will qualify you as loser and your enemy become the winner…
Noone will care why you wasnt there…

3 Likes

How can i lose if i had no internet? Lol you’re just a bunch of children. Thinking it’s all about you and everyone else’s just a bunch of noobs i get it you don’t have a lot of friends. But no need to take it out on the Highlord of the Argent Crusade.

You lost the same way like everyone else… If you have the basic reading skills i already wrote how its works and why you lost…

And you just made the perfect definition of yourself. If you realise you are the only one who ignoring everyvoby and only ur opinion, ideas are valid but others are idiots… Everytopic you wrote is about ur ideas and only these ideas are the valid one. If someone try to argueing with you and come up with valid lore content ur just say something different but its actualy true opinion than you just keep ignoring and change topic…
Thats why i called you forum troll and thats why everyone think the same about you.

You just lost because you dont know the basics… Like how competitions work because with you logic they must wait you to hold it if you cant appear in time… None will care you have no internet or just missed the buss…

You should realise things around you and if everybody in this topic has the oposite opinion you should realise maybe you are wrong… If not than prove it (you never done this before)
You should go out a little because u are addicted and fanatic as fck. Go out and make some friend drink a beer and learn how things work… Maybe you will feel better.
Are you molested or bullied? You feel like this is the only place you have some power if thats the situation i let you go this way and dont try to help you realise things what you already have to know.

First of all how can i lose if i get something blocked in my way to get there? And secend of all i can easilly win against him in a fight and all of you know that. That’s why you’re surporting him. And no you’re ignoring the fact that it’s impossible to log in with no power on.

Ok man. Tell me 1 thing. You sing up for a competition and you cant get there. What will happen? Do they make an other date just because you cant got there or qualify you as looser?
Same goes for job interview you cant get there then you just cant get the job… Basic rules of the life.
How we should know you can win against him if you not appear on the duel… You just can ask. For rematch…

And again you ignored half of the posts… And proved nothing. Ohh sorry you proved again “its all about you”

And i forgot to mantion if you ask why you lost then you can use google and type. “What will jappen if im not appearing on a competition”
Or just read blizzarde rules about competitions…

1 Like

I rechallanged him but he refused to accept it. Which means he lose.

You have no idea how things work… Thats why i said go read the rules of the competition…

I more tip what you should read:
Box or mma cause its the most common one and most 1v1 systems are using this…

No you don’t understand how login works so stop pretending you do i could not login because i had no internet. But as soon as i got it back i rechallanged him but did he accept it? No he did not? Which means he chickened which means i win.

Why i dont understand? One of the mdi team’s dps had iternet issue and cant log in that day so his team lost because of it… That so fcking easy. But looks like your buble world blocking the truth to go in and keep ignoring what in front of you…
Everybody here is just here to laugh on you cause you are sucha fanatic chield and so easy to provaket.

Btw i will let you alone to there is no hope to waste more time on you and on your ignorant behavor.
Go and shake hand with whisperer on arena forum. You looks as valid as he is now…
Ignoring half the posts what ppl wrote to you because they not fit your sperpectives and just keep dening them because of it…
You dont want to learn how the thing going and keep ignoring and dening… So anoying man. Every topic where you appear we can see how you try to force you fake sperpectives on others.
Or just post something what has nothing to do with these topics… Like the mount topic…
Everytime you challanged some one somehow you cant appear… Idk why but it looks funny.

Go and learn the basic rules man!

I already know what you will write here and it will incluede some deny and ignoring half the post again…

You proved nothing througth the whole conversation just saying how skilled you are and you saying to us we only care about ourself?

Go cry more about ur pc went wrong and cant appear or not have connection. Just to know noone care about this.

1 Like

This was my last post to you cause im dont want to waste more time on ur childis role play…

Gonna report you to blizzard for harrasment. And it’s impossible to make you hordies see the truth only few of you can accept the truth.