Why all horde players don't want to rework AV map to full mirror?

I guess horde players understand horde advantage on AV map and don’t want to lose it. But why then talk about the fix of the alliance premades?

3 Likes

Why is it suddenly crying about horde advantage in AV?

People were crying for years that it was alliance favoured.
What exactly changed?
Is it the backdoor?

3 Likes

What do you mean by changing the map. It’s one thing to ask for an older version of the map but asking for a brand new one is extreme as hell.

NPC values are different, Korrak isn’t there but not sure how much effect that has. Archers for example are pretty weak.

Edit: the backdoor was common knowledge I assume

Alliance has every advantage in av… maybe its just you that sucks

2 Likes

Alliance has big advantage on a premade rush game but horde has even larger on a pug defense game.

1 Like

The thing is the alliance that arent premading have negative iq, so its impossible to quantify how much the map actualy helps horde because of the huge initial disparity of skill and basic cognitive capabilities between the teams

4 Likes

I copy my answer from other topic.

1. Galv is harder than Balinda because he has mass control (AoE fear) and always beats players. Balinda doesn’t have mass control and can’t beat players if there are two shamans (and more) in the raid.
  2. There are perfect horde defence line at IB tower. Alliance can’t pass it without fight because second tower is next to IB tower and bowmans will deal a damage to allies players who drove through IB tower. GY is behind line and horde get resurrected players each 30 sec (or less).
    Alliance SH bunker doesn’t participate in killing horde players because it is apart of horde path. So, first “defence line” is at IW bunker. There is only 1 alliance tower against 2 horde tower at IB tower. SH BY is before alliance defence line, so horde can easy check it first and after kill alliance players at IW bunker will move towards north.
  3. Chokepoint near SP GY. There is no towers that help to defence, so it is not a advantage of alliance (with the same success, I can say that horde has advantage there).
    Indeed that place not a chokepoint because horde can climb up to hill and move to alliance base if it need. But it is a one of many texture bugs on this map.
  4. Base chokepoint. Horde has same bottleneck at their base. Length of path to first towers is equal (bridge of alliance and horde path from gate to FW towers). But there is only one alliance bunker that fire to the bridge while horde has two towers that fire to the ramp before FW towers. Length of shooting area is same. Also FW towers can protect each other while alliance base bunkers don’t.

In total, Horde has huge advantage in AV.

I mean full mirror like AB or WSG.

List them little annoying troll.

Alliance premades lose to the horde as well.

3 Likes

So… why has the situation changed from “Alliance AV advantage” for 10+ years to suddenly classic = Horde AV advantage?

You google “Horde AV advantage” = only very recent posts
You google “Alliance AV advantage” = You’ll see years of them

2 Likes

Ok. I copy my another answer for this question.

When horde has queue 5-6 mins they also rush without turtle. Alliance have win 99% but horde got more honor (due to horde advantage horde mobs more effective to slow down alliance players. For example, IB an TP towers can kill any cloth or leather players. So, horde managed to burn couple of towers). About 3k against 2500. All of honor farmers were satisfied. But once horde wanted to get more honor(or may be win) and start to play turtle game. Plaeyrs of alliance got zero honor (because they can’t broke horde defence line at IB tower while horde group of 5 players ease destroy allies bunkers). After this, the number of people wishing to waste their time on the part of the alliance began to decline sharply.

1 Like

Altering the map so much that it turns into a mirror wouldn’t be true to the Vanilla representation of it though. I would just fix the bugs related to single-man pulling the boss and unintended passages.

If horde weren’t such absolute potatoes with the IQ of damp rags. They would get into match, ignore ally and ally would ignore them, both go to first boss, try and get it, one side wins one side loses. Then move on to towers and later to drek for quick wins and max honor via lieutenant kills (5k honour ignoring final boss kill) all in say 10 minutes.

Not only is this best honour per hour but it would reduce queues for horde, since the ridiculous turtle meta increases queue times for them.

4 Likes

but its not fun to play like that

Afaik the horde starting cave was moved to parity in TBC. What we have now is the old map setup from the days of reinforcements etc but with all that stuff taken out.

1 Like

Actually with the DB backdoor horde can kill Vann faster if they skip balinda, see Russian horde premades.

3 Likes

And i am wondering why people keep being so incredible stupid with there “horde” this and “alliance” that…
99% of the People realy dont care wat side you are…
They just want the game to be fun…

So let me teach you something you already should have known… Horde got as manny nice People and retards as alliance, there are equal manny horde players who just want to have fun without having an edge…

ITS A POSITION GAINED SYSTEM!!! so every bloody exploit used, backfires!!! Due the fact other People do the same=harder to get the propper standing.

People like you, who just post negativity without a well tought (and realistic) solution for the problem are ten times worse than the People who use the expoloits to keep up with the others who do so.

1 Like

Thanks for a laugh. Ork.

You thanks for proving my point :*

2 Likes

I think horde players want the av map to be full mirror so it isn’t alliance favored anymore, true.

1 Like

Unfortunately, Blizz made it so we had an incarnation of AV that doesn’t let us have fun or any PvP action if we want to rank.

Neither is when some group turtles hard.