Why am I loosing most AV’s?

First off it’s not my intention to create a whine topic. Kumbaja and such.

Since a couple of weeks I’ve been doing AV, even though I’m not a hardcore PvP player I do enjoy some pvp combat here and there. And currently it’s one of the quickest ways to replace quest gear.

What really suprised me is that I loose 70% of AV matches. Sometimes we play against Russians which we usually loose. But often times the match seems to go so smooth, yet Horde is able to take down Vandar just as Drek hits <50%. Sometimes its the fact that a team of Horde players take back IB tower and TP.

I’m guessing its completely RNG with whom you get matched in an AV battle; and against whom. So I guess one possible answer is it’s just bad RNG. But are there any other plausible reasons? Like, Do most of the ppl who purchased a lvl70 boost and join BG’s with booster greenies just happen to be Alliance? Does Horde have some sort of advantage that enables them to engage Vandar quicker than Alliance can engage Drek? Are Horde players generally more pvp oriented and therefor are more likely to win in a clash? Or is that all bullcr4p ?

Happy to hear thoughts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.