Why am I so happy to see SND back?

This is gonna sound weird, but I’m going to main rogue this expansion because SND made a comeback for all 3 specs. I don’t know what it was, but I always felt like rogue was kinda not fun or complete when they mostly removed it…but now I’m in love with it again.

The weird thing is that SND in itself isn’t a super impressive stuff, it simply speeds up your auto attacks…and yet it feels good somehow.

Anyone else feeling that way?

1 Like

I’m of the complete opposite opinion.

When I click a button I prefer to notice its effects, but SnD doesn’t really change anything. It’s just a maintenance buff. I didn’t play rogue prior to Legion. I couldn’t really get into it. I don’t remember having any fond memories of SnD.

5 Likes

You will notice its effects not being there if you forget to use it :thinking:
I mean not directly in a gameplay manner (least not for sin/sub) but you’ll definitely notice on the damage meter.

And RTB is not gone, so you still have that button that alters the specs gameplay… sometimes, anyway. I don’t know if either if you looked into SL Legendaries but they might add a bit more to that down the line.

Also don’t forget that SnD improves your energy regen through Combat Potency so you quite simply get to do more for keeping it up, too.

1 Like

I hate SnD it was one of the main reasons why i didn’t really play rogue until it was removed and now that its back i guess i have to find some another class to main.

4 Likes

I’m part of those who love SnD and SL changes so far.

True SnD does suck however they added a passive energy regen buff to assas rogues when they use it so if you wanted to play assas then assas will feel alot smother and better than previously

it has a similar effect for outlaw and sub. reason assa got that special buff was because the spec didn’t interact with slice by itself. slice brings up the pacing a lot, it feels great. whether it’s actually a good button you can debate, i like it but maybe because it’s nostalgic, but what it does to the specs is fantastic.

i want reader DFA baselined to all specs then SND …
Just imagon a Assassin rogue doing DFA creating deadly tornado full of deadly poison gass around them. dotting all around them with deadly poison.

For me personally I’m glad it’s back, and I love it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.