Why are all the servers dead now?

Thats a bs,i see lot of ppl in game especially on mechagon(except for herbs farmers nazj seems to be quite dead).
I’ve also noticed some players from classic who joined to “check” retail and seemed to enjoy it

1 Like

I think ATM both Classic and Retail could be considered as “dead”, but that mostly because there is nothing to do or either burned out.

In Classic ATM there is nothing but dungeons and raid, if you dont have time for raid, or your class-specs considered “sucks” by the “community”, you cant go inside dungeon (at max lvl). And since no PvP system turned on with BG-s, literally you cant do anything aside gold farm or make new chars.

In BFA there are more contents, but you can burn out very fast, until next patch.

Classic realms, mainly pvps will rise once P2 begun, but once one faction dominate others, they will gonna run out the “farmable” people and can fap inside cities until BG-s arrive.

Same could said about BFA, once 8.3 hits, people will swarm until get bored again. Thats the cycle ATM. Either take a break or look for new games.

Aww man, looky look its kraglos.

Comes out of hibernation every 3 months to scream the servers are ending!

1 Like

We are all leaving the game. Canceling our subs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.