Why are most players bad? 🧐

Several players qued for my ML+8 key today.

The run started, pulled first trash. Then I understood something.

They did not know how to interrupt. They kept failing boss mechanics. Then they started ninja pulling on bolstering.

I leave and que for a 7. Same thing.

Dungeon that was there since start of expansion. People not knowing mechanics.

How did the playerbase became bad recently?

I mean if you cannot click kick. Why do you queue for an 8? Do normal dungeons!

Your thought?

9 Likes

People were always this bad.

30 Likes

When did you start playing?

I remember this was not the case in Classic-WOTLK.

4 Likes

Considering I have a vanilla PvP title. Vanilla.

I mean, we had a mage playing fire in UBRS/MC/BWL in my guild in vanilla. Fire. In UBRS. In MC. In BWL. FIRE.

15 Likes

My guess is that maybe they think that the game is much easier than it rly is?

1 Like

why are people so obsessed with being good and being competitive?

different strokes different folks

32 Likes

I blame recent world issues making blizz give us 100% xp bonus so more more people started playing new characters and got them to 120 quickly but don’t know how to play them.

Ok that’s not real but sounds good and puts the blame on blizz which people seem to like to do :rofl:

5 Likes

???

How is that related?

If you don’t want to play competitively que for heroic. Don’t ruin my keys. I want to get my +10 chest.

4 Likes

its related because those are my thoughts, you asked for them

why cant you accept some people are simply not good? why is it a bad thing? because you can’t complete your key? well that kinda makes it debatable that you’re good no? considering you cant even solo carry a sub-10 key… but even saying i sound elitist dont i?

doubt they intended to “ruin” your key, sometimes %$& happens

10 Likes

For the same reason freshly dinged characters join battlegrounds, for the rewards and not for the content they belong too.

Hey Benjamin /w me in game i will help you with your 10

2 Likes

Most people are bad at this game. Ever since I started playing in an environment with better players, I kind of forgot this fact but I’m reminded of it the moment I join a pug. Then again, my standards are higher than they would be for most people, so I can see myself being biased in this manner.

2 Likes

As much as I hate Losing, it does bring a interesting story to tell someday. Like the Dungeons I remember the most are always the ones where everything goes wrong and it just ends up being hilarious yet annoying.

Also keep in mind not everyone is a pro. Some people started joining the game in BFA, you played since Vanilla.

2 Likes

That was 12-15 years ago, the game wasn’t nearly as mechanically demanding as it is now, so people could more easily get away with being bad.

The game was also still fairly new then, so It could be that you were bad at the time, as were a lot more people, and you just didn’t notice other people being bad, but you notice them now.

Or, while you may have improved, other people didn’t.

Or, some people are just not interested in being good, which is fine. And you were doing +7-8, which is really easy if you have at least the slightest idea what you’re doing. That level of dungeons is also fairly easy for newbies to get to.

Or, maybe they seem bad to you same as you could seem bad to someone else.

10 Likes

Not me, check again with your elf friends :laughing:

I am trying pugging and timing 16s these days .

I can boost you and your friends .

I offered to help you and you start forum games on me,therefore i am withdrawing my offer.
Free will is God given right ,enjoy wiping in your +7’s :ok_hand:

You are talking nonsense here

Yes it was. I think you have rose tinted glasses on, Benjamin.

5 Likes

The highest reward right now is from +15, so if you are competitive, as you suggest yourself, you might wanna up your own game too.

7 Likes

Also this.