Why are ret paladins so strong?

Ranking not doing +10000 dmg u know. I won’t argue with pala mains or people who defending this actually. People globaling - globaling. They giggle? Giggle. Is there fixes? No, no1 cares, me 2.

1 Like

I literally have 0 clue what you mean to say here/what that means.

We are not even arguing my dude. And I didn’t even defend anything. Read again. You said your piece, I said mine.

You don’t want to argue with Paladin mains, I respect that. I, on the other hand, don’t want to argue with players who have 0 Arena experience and ~3200 posts on Forums, and yet barely know how to read. To each their own I guess.

Unironically, I had a much easier time understanding Kimahri Ronso in Final Fantasy 10 when I barely knew no more than 10 words in English.

It literally does. Because people with less xp tend to not use anything when a ret pops Seraphim and Wings and then wonder/complain when they get globaled.

3 Likes

I understand how it works but I swear dude, not even lying I’m dead today just in a 5sec wings with 11k reckoning and Idk what at range.

I feel like most of broken stuff is counterable in general by tracking some abilities with WA but this kind of scenario happen a lot even if the guy was probably lucky.

1 Like

Remember - against a Ret (especially so if you play a Shadow Priest) always look out for 2 things:

His Reckoning stacks (if they are at 50, his next auto-attack will hit significantly more, and will also trigger Wings! This can become super deadly if he has Seraphim, Divine Toll and Final Reckoning combo ready!).

His stacks on Vengeance Aura (if that talent is picked).

The maximum range from which a Ret can burst you down is 30 yards. And no worries. I do not think you are lying, not am I calling you a liar.

You can track that burst too. Keep an eye out for the main Wings CD (that being 2 minutes), and then for the 2 afore-mentioned things. I know it’s frustrating, trust me, I completely understand where you are coming from. But imo, there’s probably some stuff here and there that you could do to increase your odds!

My main issue with palas is they can bubble and still do full damage. Who decided that was a good idea? :joy:

2 Likes

Holinka, coz he used to main retriboy …

wheelchair class, just kite it bro, lol kekw

yeah, low cr rbg, they are all noobs and didn’t press save abilities, didn’t LoS it, afk’ed,…
PS cool story Bob

Dude jus los wings br0, kick the wings.

2 Likes

This is it. People over in the Warr forums complaining about them needing a nerf and it’s like… Hold on lol palas

You feeling ok?

I just explained to the dude the range from which the dumb burst can come from, which is indeed 30 yards. Why are you so bitter all the time? Even your forum post history is, uhm… How do I say this? Let’s say “it’s not looking good, mate”.

Wake up - you are redundant here, and that’s if I want to be gentle. You only really derail topics to insult others and start fights, or seek to throw bait and phishing shenanigans.

I mean, aside from the obvious fact that he has Berserk buff, 4x stacks of Vengeance Aura, Skyfury Totem, Power Infusion and a BAJILLION other things (which I won’t bother to mention because you seem super clueless at the game to understand), it probably is low cr RBGs and people de facto didn’t react with anything. A higher/more coordinated team would have probably seen this coming. On the 2nd clip Mes had EVEN MORE modifiers, some of which are Dark Archangel and Necrolord Arms’s Banner, and the damage you see there does not come from him alone either, but also from the Frost DK and the rest.

But it’s always the typical story, fam. Unsuccessful players hiding behind Classic WoW or low level alts, flaming everyone who doesn’t agree with their lack of understanding. Judging by the crap you write, I am positive you are no exception to the rule.

Regarding Mes’s first clip:

Regarding Mes’s second clip:

2 Likes

Ret auto attacks hit harder than any Survival hunter’s actual abilities, used by pressing buttons. lol.

1 Like

probably referring to the reckoning proc auto attack.

if you ever played ret in bgs, you will also feel the same frustration as your opponent. You sometimes do no dmg and sometimes delete someone and at the same time you also get deleted instantly.

reckoning is often not even proccing in bgs as you don’t survive / have targets to attack before the stacks run out.

Maybe? looool, doesn’t die, keeps team alive, 1shots. I see no problems here just shadowlands working as intended.[quote=“Hollowinside-kazzak, post:34, topic:269094”]
Also, isn’t that ironic coming from you as well? Food for thought I guess.
[/quote]

When dk’s are spamming lay on hands on their team the whole fight whilst then globalling people u can say that.

Very insightful. I mean, if all you’re gonna say is “Maybe? looool” why even reply? xd
I at least include that possibility, and I’m aware of it. I still like to think I can manage to hold a quite objective point of view despite that.

Also, isn’t that ironic coming from you as well? Food for thought I guess.

People defending their broken spec. Nothing new.

The one problem with ret paladins is that they still have their old school CC(ie a 6 second stun) but their damage is modern, ie massive.

when i’m here reading about a rogue saying rets are broken . . .
are you sure about that?

I mean, that’s hardly surprising, seeing how that particular Rogue can barely even read.

2 Likes

When dk’s are able to spam lay on hands on everyone including themselves all game whilst also being able to global people then you can call me out for it but until s5 rolls around on classic i guess u will just have to give the jury a little more time.

1 Like