Why Dalaran is not joining the Alliance?

Show me where in Horde law it states world tree burning is bad.

And why would I do that?

Is it me, or am I seeing a pattern here?

The path has gone from making arguments to demanding things no player can really find. Kirin Tor Law??? I’d love to find a Kirin Tor book of law somewhere…

I scroll through the thread. Are people justfying North Korea/USSR/China antics again?

do you have this randomly obscure text that proves they are trying to justify north korea/ussr/china antics, sir???

I’m sorry sir, mass incarceration of innocents is morally clean. It is endorsed by such beacons of liberty and virtue as the Democratic People’s Republic of North Korea.

4 Likes

And he’s damn right!

Look at the post above yours.
You were saying?

Hmmm, apologies. To be fair, the history says that they have posted a grand total of 5 times since January.

That said, that is not me…though I think I know who it is. They sparkle sometimes and use Muhhonor.

Accepted, in return, my apologies for assuming it was your other alt.

Its me actually.

2 Likes

Thought better of you, especialy since I once went at length to explain why Taurajo was an issue for us, and it wasn’t because it was burned down.

I am so sorry you can not take a joke mate. You will also notice that two people began making fun of it before me on this very thread.

You also made a Teldrassil joke today, should I start crying on your shoulder?

Oh that’s not the issue, I can make jokes too, and I know it was a joke, but I don’t post on low level alts you know, I just use my most playeds to post, you could’ve done the same, atleast people’d know who and what they were dealing with.

Never made a secret over wich ones they are, my own characters that is.

Anyway, this is written word, let me clear here, despite me calling out IamBaine, or…you I guess? It’s not a big of a deal as it must come across.

I just have certain issues with the writing, like we all have., but if it were Thunder Bluff being burned down, I wouldn’t make a big thread about it and call others to mass leave, for example, just saying.

2 Likes

That’s fair mate, what I wanna highlight here is that I wouldn’t write silly posts like that in a serious discussion and that I would be totally willing to hear and understand your beef with how Taurajo and its consequences were portrayed.

I also have Muhhonor to parody how Blizzard wrote Saurfang’s highly selective sense of honor this expansion.

I legit have no malicious intent and I assumed people know its me.

5 Likes

I agree with the human paladin above.

I would make a big deal out of it. It’d be outrageous to occur in a vacuum. In response to Teldrassil would be another matter however…

I’ll be honest though. If Orgrimmar (the city not the people) were to burn down tomorrow, I’d be okay with it…though that says a lot about the state of that glorified dungheap that is massively overdue a revamp to be a proper capital. We aren’t a poor faction!

1 Like

:eggplant: out for the Stonespire tribe, killed to every man, woman and child. All for a titan bicycle pump.

2 Likes

‘‘Gann Stonespire later blew up [Bael’dun Keep] to avenge the tribe and (General) Twinbraid would also meet his end there.’’ https://wow.gamepedia.com/Stonespire_tribe

Would you like to continue? I still see Sylvanas alive and kicking, and people defending her actions as perfectly justified. Perhaps…Silvermoon, Orgrimmar and Sylvanas for a World Tree? That sound fair?

1 Like

I was mostly memeing; I don’t really see what Sylv or other people’s opinions have to do for this. 1 for 1 genocide/loss isn’t good story telling (and it’s morally bankrupt), Teldrassil wasn’t good story telling either before you pipe up and try and wangle that out of my post. This entire obsession of X did Y so we need to do Z otherwise I will quit the game is as dumb as a chocolate fireguard.

Warcraft has 100% suffered because Blizzard have to balance things.

3 Likes

Fine. This character was meant to just be memeing and lightening Baine’s image, but things have gone further to hell lately.

If wanting to not be pissed upon every xpac is too much, well, I should bring up the Purge of Dalaran. All that fuss over probably not even 1/100 of the dead at Teldrassil. The nelf fans are entitled to that outrage and we aren’t taking this quietly. Years have passed where I personally handwaved the constant steep decline, but even I’ve reached my limit. Even if Sylvanas and most of the Forsaken were to go up in flames tomorrow, it wouldn’t be even close to fixing the damage they’ve done to the game as a whole.

Agreed.

1 Like