Why Dalaran is not joining the Alliance?

Problem is this whole narrative to begin with.
The Horde should’ve never been written into the position it is now, but alas here we are and so what to do now, without completly deleting the whole faction - , I’d say destroy, but blizzard already did a good job at that already - Wich is not going to happen any time soon.

I’ve lost all hope that this Warstory will become any beter, but let’s speculate if they did write in the neutral factions all getting their thumbs out of their collective asses and rise up against the people of the Horde…problem, more or less 50% of those factions are made up out of Horde races, would they really stand aside, or worse even help in killing their own? I doubt it, ‘realisticly’ the same dillema would arise in a real life setting.

In a realistic setting, the Horde would have been torn apart a long time ago. Sylvanas started a war without the consent of the other Horde leaders and commiting casual genocide on a whim for petty reasons, abandoning the Horde’s only chance at peace and dragging them all into the war. The Nightborne would have left outright. They probably had old friends or even family living there. Baine was disgusted when Sylvanas raised Derek, had he not been needed for the story prior to that, he would have reviled the burning as well.

Neutral factions like Cenarion Circle and Kirin Tor consists primarily of “alliance-races”, namely night elves and humans, and I suspect the Argent Dawn does as well, considering it was originally made to reclaim a human kingdom. I suspect they would be able to oppose Horde, and that most Horde members in those factions would feel disgusted by Sylvanas as well.

1 Like

Sure, but once again, these are all what ifs and more what ifs.

I said ‘realisticly’ there would be a problem within the ranks of said neutral organisations.
Not really going to argue on this further, I already said the whole setting is wrong from the get go, seems pointless to then go into ‘the Horde should’ve been torn apart a long time ago, Sylv starting the war etc’ - It should have never happened in the first place, is what I wrote.

Sorry, which Warchief had a novel dedicated to his Warcrimes again? Varian was it?

They only recently kicked Jaina out for kicking the Horde out of Dalaran and are now the gathering point of the unified NEW neutral orders of Azeroth who are all dedicated to saving the world from various threats and clearing up what they left behind like Legion remnants and Scourge forces. Khadgar is evidently sad when he finds out that the Alliance and Horde are at each others throats again so like the Argent Crusade I think Dalaran is now firmly against having any part in the war and just help out the Champions of Azeroth in fighting the Old Gods and the Naga/helping cleanse Azerite Wounds.

She didn’t get kicked out, she ragequit after being outvoted. There’s no indication they would’ve asked her to leave.

It’s pretty much a kick in a democracy when they just outvote your regime.

Her “regime” wasn’t outvoted, just one policy - something which presumably isn’t unique in a council of six who vote on matters regularly.

There’s no way of denying that to her being outvoted was literally the council of the six ousting her and her logic by letting the Horde get in.

Why Dalaran doesn’t join the alliance to support them against the evil Horde. Isn’t it ridiculous that the army of the light even have done it before WoT?

She’s not a dictator. It’s a Council of Six, not a Council of One. And, again, she chose to leave - she could have backed down and bided her time. Instead she stormed off in a hissy fit.

Again, to her she was essentially being given the boot so she stormed out in a hissy fit and never came back. I’m never going to agree that there’s no way this can’t be seen from any angle as Jaina being booted out.

Her reading of it, not the facts.

1 Like

Yeah, her reading is that they kicked her out, I’m not going to cite things in detail in a post because I write essays at university, not here.

Because then they’d need to make a whole new faction of magi for the Horde to rival the Kirin Tor, and we all know that they’re way too lazy to do that, even though the Kirin Tor has always been Alliance-leaning.

Also having a better explanation on why some other various neutral organizations are not in the war would be helpful, just say something like “Most people returned to their respective faction after the was against the Legion was won and most of those organizations couldn’t sustain themselves on such low numbers” or “The war against a Legion took a big toll out of these factions and they can’t afford to fight in an another war in such a short time”, like anything.

2 Likes

A Warchief, which at that point, had pretty much been outed from the Horde. But I digress. I was commenting on the attitude of Blizzard and certain players who constantly dismiss or excuse Horde war crimes, particularily the ones commited by Sylvanas in the same vein that the novel “War Crimes” did, while overstating Alliance war crimes (and often not even war crimes), due to their Horde bias. It was a hyperbolic statement.

So we agree that it’s not just a warcrime “if the alliance does it”, like you said.

Cool thanks.

1 Like

Sure, if you decided to take my clearly sarcastic and hyperbolic statement literally. Glad to clear the confusion.

sometimes i think some of the posters here just want to constantly hear the words…

horde sucks and its playerbase does too.

come on, lets not hide it now.

5 Likes

if the shoe fits… :>