Why Dalaran is not joining the Alliance?

I have quoted, several times already, and official source that clearly states that the heist was planned specifically to sabotage the diplomatic efforts Lorthemar was carrying out.
That Garrosh planned it in such way as to leave ample evidence about Blood elf intervention, in order to frame them for it.

It was intended for those elves to get caught.

No, you have quoted several times, an official source, stating that Garrosh organized the heist and focused blame on the blood elves. Not that he oganized the heist to focus blame on the blood elves. The quote does not even say specifically, you just made that up.

You also seem to misunderstand how logic works. “Focusing blame” is not the same as “leaving traces behind to frame someone”. Focusing blame can be done in many ways. Blaming someone for something, is not the same as framing.

Legit, even if Garrosh carried out the heist, with the specific purpose of sabotaging diplomacy, something it is never stated he knew about, and never stated in this quote “Garrosh sabotaged his diplomatic efforts by organizing a heist in Darnassus and focusing blame on the blood elves.” that he intended to do, as one can sabotage things without intending to, that does not prove he left behind traces for Jaina to find to frame the Blood Elves, which he would not need to do because they actually carried out the heist!

When did he makes those plans? Link the text. What were those plans? What was that “ample evidence”? If there is ample evidence, why can you not provide a single on.

Also, if you want to try prove that Garrosh intended to sabotage the diplomacy between Vairan and Lor’themar by pulling a definition off the nternet that suits your purpose claiming sabotage means targeting something deliberatly for destruction, let me preemtively explain why that is pointless. Even if you find a definition that says what you want it to mean, it does not prove the author had the same nderstanding of the word that you did. For some, sabotage just means destroying something, and as it has never been shown Garrosh knew of the meetings, or ever mentioned anything about breaking apart Varian and Lor’themar, this is likely what the author thought of when they wrote “sabotage”. If you want proof that Blizzard often uses the wrong word, just look to every time they use the word “decimate”.

1 Like

Dude? What kind of framing are you talking about? Did you even do the quest chain?

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Insertion

Falnyr Silverthorn literally says:

It’s taken a great deal of the Horde’s effort to get you here through Jaina’s traps. Maintaining our illusion this close to Darnassus is considerably expensive.

Furthermore, the Sunreavers of Dalaran are risking their neutrality by assisting the Horde with this operation

I mean, the Sunreavers were involved. I don’t get how you can frame someone for something he actually did.

1 Like

“Sure, Garrosh may have never metioned anything about the meetings between Lor’themar and Varian, and he has never been shown to make any plans to break apart their diplomacy, the entire heist is carried out by blood elves, meaning there could be no framing involved, and he was never shown to have placed any evidence anywhere, but this one, not terribly deep or informative sentence from an outdated page is more trustworthy than the actual game where this story takes place!”

1 Like

I mean, if he said that Garrosh forced the blood elves into a corner where they had to do his bidding or risk retaliation, that’s cool because its true. But you can not say that they were innocent or framed. Forced, mayhaps. Framed, definitely not.

There were some musings of Aethas where he believed Jaina will go easier on the elves then Garrosh.

2 Likes

How did he force them exactly?

I mean, Garrosh has a history of kidnapping and killing political opponents.

Aethas was met with final decisions. And unless Jaina has water solid proof with names whom was actually involved in this heist, then she had no legal ground to act on her own the way she did. Without the summoning of the other council members. She didn’t even use Kirin Tor guards for the slaughter, but bloodthirsty high elves instead. Which too were alliance aligned.

I am not justifying Jaina, merely focusing on a single aspect of this event. You can not say that the elves were framed if they actually did it.

What evidence do you have for this?

Official page:

Wowpedia:

Though Garrosh had essentially solved two problems with one clever manoeuvre—forcing the blood elves away from the Alliance and plucking the bell from Darnassus with few losses of his own—this victory was not without its costs in the long-term.
Rather than beaten into obedience, Lor’themar simply took a different approach to the problem Garrosh presented, and began preparing his people for the likelihood of rebellion.

The whole thing was intentional. Garrosh wanted the Alliance to blame the Blood elves on Dalaran for it.
That’s why they used the Sunreaver portal network. To frame the Sunreavers.

Fanlyr is part of the Reliquary. And regardless if we had clarification regarding whether he was in on it or not, the official posture and clarification regarding those events, is one that has Garrosh apparently planning all this knowingly and intentionally in such way as to pin the blame on the Blood elves, trigger Jaina, and blow the diplomatic efforts Lorthemar was carrying out.

Is this the weekly “if only the 2 characters left alive in the Horde would stop being mean to the 12 gods of the Alliance sitting atop mount Stormlympus” thread?

A bit of a mouthful of a title, needs some tweaking…

2 Likes

Falnyr distinctly says that the Sunreavers were involved.

Why do you keep claiming this? You have never proven this. You have not linked a single citation of Garrosh planning the heist to frame the blood elves, only that he broke apart their diplomacy. You have not ever proven he hired the Sunreavers for that explicit purpose. The fact that you keep doing so is immensly dishonest.

Of course they were, as we used their portal network.

Even if we are to assume that on an individual level some indeed turned out to be Garrosh plants (much like Thalen was), that doesn’t pin the blame at organisations feet.
Specially when their leader had to be threatened in order for him to shut his mouth and don’t speak about it.

She did not gather the rest of the council before making this decision. She did not call upon Kirin Tor guards for arresting but left Angry high elves from leash. And she did not search for actual responsible sunreavers and targeted all blood elves in Dalaran indiscriminately. Even locking the city down to prevent escape. This is a fact.

True. All this is fact. But I asked you for evidence that she has no legal grounds for which to do all this, not what she did. Show me where in Kirin Tor law is states she cannot do this

Well, I am not saying they were cheering and applauding for Garrosh, most certainly not. They got caught between a rock and a hard place, and not the Rolling stones album either.

1 Like

Because that’s true. Dalaran is not a dictatorship. The government is the council of six. Jaina acted on her own, alliance friendly, behalf.

What? What is true?

Sure. But, where in Dalaran law does it say Jaina cannot do what she did? The Council of Six did not oppose her descision, so it seems to me that it was legal. Where is you evidence she was acting outside the law?