Why did Thrall allow the blood elves into the horde?

Erevien change back to elf avatar. That’s all I have to say. You never liked Horde and appreciated it for what it was, you want to change it to some strange anomaly and here we are getting the results of that.

Amani were never nasty, they are noble and inspiring and the surge of their fans is touching for me.

#ForZul’Jin!!!

7 Likes

No I will not. You just want Amani because it gives you legit reasons to attack the Elves in their kingdom and refreshing the pointless faction war conflict and drama. We moved on from that. Just ask Thrall. Amani are gone and won’t return.

He’s dead.

1 Like

helf scattered outposts which were more tied to Alliance. But belves -all the habitants were meant to migrate to Outland as there was literally nothing left that kept thrm there.

1 Like

No I want Amani because I genuingly always felt for them, they were the most relatable faction to me, they had amazing leader and legit cause for fighting.

I fell in love with Amani when I read more about them, and I started playing this game as bloody elf. Their community and overpopulation made me reroll and completely abandon them.

3 Likes

Horde stopped being what you think them to be ever since Vanilla. You know. Where Forsaken joined the club. Blizzard over the years doubled down on it with adding Blood Elves, Nightborne, Zandalari and heck even Goblins. Horde stopped being “Muh savage faction” years ago. We had a nice touch of at least a little civility for many years.

The Revantusk are an Amani tribe… Stop failing, please.

1 Like

The Revantusk despise the Amani and any other tribe that betrayed the Horde. You learn all about it while you fight for them to gaine more lands during quests in the Hinterlands. They had a fallout with the Amani loyalists.

Completely irrelevant to the point I was making. The Revantusk are Amani. So the entire thing about “Blood elves and forest trolls” in the same faction has been a fact since Burning Crusade.

Ironically enough, they hail Zul’jin as a hero too.

3 Likes

Fan canon is not legit canon story. Blizzard sees no issues here. It is just the same old debate as with the high elves discussions. We moved on from the Warcraft 2 status quo. It is time to accept it.

Err, No. Kael’thas took the Sunfury to Outland, a combined set of battlegroups numbering 15% of the population, of them, some deserted and became the Scryers (Whether that was their original name or not is unclear) lots were killed, and some were rehabilitated into Belf Society. I mean if -all- the Blood Elves went to Outlands why are there Blood Elf Pilgrims at Thrallmar? I mean surely they would just be going about their business as normal? Why would Kael’thas appoint a Regent Lord to run the country if everyone was in Outland?

The vast majority of Blood Elves did not go to Outlands?

3 Likes

That should stop making you spew nonsense then. Lore-wise, the Revantusk are an Amani tribe which holds Zul’jin in high regard. Deal with it.

5 Likes

I always see that as a “Remember the Alamo” thing for Texans. Zul’jin was a prominent figure, a folk hero, like Robin Hood, but real.

1 Like

I was talking about WC3 lore. I wrote pretty early that entire TBC had awfully nonsensical set up from get go.

Even back in WC3 Thrall didn’t give a crap about the Amani. The fallout happened and Blizzard decided to cut the ties. The group that killed Zul’jin was a group of HORDE adventures afterall. That speaks for itself.

1 Like

Lore is very shaky with the RTS games. I’m pretty sure humans didn’t build houses as tall as they are, and that Arthas’ Scourge was bigger than twelve units.

Lore facts are, Kael’thas did not take all the Blood Elves to Outlands, same as in WoW the lore facts is that not all Goblins left Kezan on one boat, That is just the experience the -player- sees. The irony being that the Blood Elves in WC3 are probably the very Blood Elves that we butcher in TBC, which makes sense, diehard Kael’thas followers.

I think Revantusk were part of the Amani Empire, but never were actually part of their tribe.

And it’s unclear whether what Zuljin championed in BC was in fact an Amani Tribe cause, or if he thought himself to speak for the already shattered, Amani Empire.

And I do agree with Zakkaru in this bit:

Even if I’m not particularly bothered about the BE recruitment (in all I think the circumstances facilitated their introduction even if they certainly required some direct handling), the expansion handled rather poorly all sorts of narrative assets.

I do get the point from both the BEs and Amani point of view, but I’ll note that I personally feel like BC did Zuljin quite some crappy plot.
(Much like with Kaelthas really).

Depends how you treat it. Forest trolls are sometimes called “Amani” in whole. If you treat the Amani as a confederation of tribes, they certainly are Amani.

That actually seems to be the most likely case, if my reading is up to date.

Further more, I very precisely accented that they were “an Amani tribe”.

3 Likes

The Raventusk should be destroyed too. I’m on the Wildhammer’s side in that conflict.

Fer Irnferge?

FER IRNFERGE, FER KAZ MOEDN! Oh and FER THE WLD’AMMER!

Naturally

1 Like