Why dk get no changes in 9.0.5

Alot of under preforming classes get buffs and changes why dks get nothing
Even over preforming classes getting buffs
So why are we ignored

2 Likes

Why ignored? We get another portion of nerfs in SL. Kekw

1 Like

Because Blizz devs probably think that dk is perfectly fine and don’t read the forum. I don’t see what other reason it could be. It’s been too long, I don’t even hope anymore.

3 Likes

well that and the discorders keep telling blizzard breath is fine when all else whit frost death knight are down in the gutter
shame they listen to emotional overloaded 1%ers in the discord

1 Like

I think you’re overestimating the impact the discord would have. I generally feel like the forums are too negative for my taste, not objective really

3 Likes

Last i remember you guys were all happy about the 2 days before prepatch nerf and were saying frost were gonna be just fine look now how half assed state the talent tree is
it’s full of passive damage whit no interaction whit the core of the spec shoo horned in to duel wield breath for a 1 button spam build
i rather blizzard start targeting the playerbase instead of listening to a few in
the discord that’s why blizzard need to stop to listen to players like you that focus on the numbers over the fun aspect of the spec
if you dont like that there are players out there not sharing in your lime light then dont comment about it your just adding more fuel to the fire
we have gone from legion all the way now to shadowland whit almost nothing being done to the spec but we sure have seen you guys at the discord been all happy breath has been go to build

4 Likes

the frost community is split between Breath and Oblit. The frustration is more on the Oblit side since it got gutted befor realease, while breath performs better in single target and aoe.

Now me myself, the last time i played a DK it was back in the Lichking , there was no breath.

I came back to wow in Legion, looked at frost DK and was confused with the new Breath ability, tried it out and had a weird feeling about it, the dk i knew was not the same. I skiped dk in BFA due the same reason.

Now Shadowlands we got our 2h back but still its so weird i feel like an outlaw Rogue.

4 Likes

BoS and CS are the two dumbest abilities ever. Totally braindead onetrick pony abilities. The worst of all is that they cut ie ‘‘balance’’ our dps around those two braindead spells. I really don’t understand how anyone can like that. I personally hate those two nonsense with passion. And of course, we also have a solid number of useless and stupid talents. Some people along with Blizz devs seem to have forgotten what this spec used to look like. If nothing else this spec has always been fun and unique, but now it is a bad and boring onetrick pony spec.

4 Likes

At leats blood DK gets some attention in 9.0.5 with the legendary overhaul.

sadly i am apvp only player

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.