Why do people hate Cataclysm?

the zones before cata werent that bad, but the bad thing about the revamp mostly was them being over eager with wanting to revamp everything. But in the end they just came out and admitted they ran out of time and because of that didnt do much for the alliance zones. If all the cata zones were something like stone talon peak or the forsaken areas then it would have been amazing.

I have to admit i would prefer to run whole brd with a pug than fight against it.

It killed pvp.

Class design was a huge step down from wotlk.

Seems to be trendy to hate on Dragon Soul but it wasn’t that bad. I think the problem was the content drought, like a year with no updates and the only thing you had was Dragon Soul, it’s no wonder why people get sick of it.

Its the Expansion that revolutionised World of Warcraft that everybody hates and the seal between Blizzard and Activision. Coincidence?

Cata was the first maintenance expansion. 90% of the resources went into revamping the world so the content suffered.

I … liked cataclysm.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.