Why do people play non meta classes?

Meta is just better.

1 Like

Because it doesn’t matter unless you are pushing the absolute highest tier of content. And they might not find meta classes fun. A shocker that people would play what they enjoy in a game, I know.

7 Likes

Because when I get rekt in PvP they will feel sorry for me and blame my spec instead of calling me a noob

2 Likes

Boosts costs money?

Shocking some ppl might have preferences and dont want a new main every patch.

7 Likes

Bring people not class

This is a bait post, right?

2 Likes

Meta is ofc better, but not everyone plays to be in the mdi or world first race or arena championship :woman_shrugging:t3: I have a main that has been my main since the start. I dont swap her out just because the class isnt in the meta. I can still do the stuff i enjoy with her.

2 Likes

I play demon hunter tank. You got a problem with that? I enjoy it a lot.

3 Likes

Not me :slight_smile: I guess that stuff is only for people who do really high competative content or something. I also play what I love to play.

I love resto shamans, they say they’re on the bottom, when I see how I heal, that must mean the rest is OP af, since I think they’re fine healers, and fun.

The harder they say how bad it is, the harder I push myself to show them the opposite :smiley: and not to pat myself on the back, but I do get compliments quite regularly :slight_smile:

FtW!

OP seems to not understand what a game is.

People like the OP have to flock to the meta to get any higher than a 10 done :smirk:

And? Meta helps on any level. Also on a +4.

Strictly true, but if meta factors into your decision making at level 4 then I don’t even know what to say…

1 Like

I never forget the ML M+2 pug in season 1 i was in, waiting for 20 minutes for a tank. And then a warrior applied and the group leader said “maybe not take a warrior”. Such a :man_facepalming:

Unfortunately even below +10’s people do prefer the meta classes. Of course above situation was an extreme but it happened.

So your statement that “meta always helps on any level” was a throw away then?

What did you mean by it? One statement says it always helpful and the example you give implies its absurd to seek one out on a +2.

Do you think stuff through before you post?

So the situation is really that black and white that i am not allowed to say that every meta class helps on any level together with seeing the ridiculous situation on the lowest level?

Fair enough. Then i further :zipper_mouth_face: on it. I am the bad stupid person here.

1 Like

When Meta is just better, why is your progress that bad?

Beguiling stopped me from pugging. This is my pug-char. And hugs for you too. Very constructive calling others bad.

Yep. No reason for it. Not everyone cares about pushing, but if you do… Meta is better.