Why do people run torghast in groups?

Whoever supports his behavior belongs in the same mob of trolls. They enter replies that have a normal conversation. They go off topic on a rant of personal attacks because they have an obsession to witch hunt people with database websites of the armory.

I find Torghast with a group more fun.

For classes like DK is much easier to take a grp and tank it. Not all playing DH. And playing in grp not so boring.

You have no facts. And neither did i personally attack you. Learn the difference already.

Not to mention that i entered this thread by going into your topic to begin with.

Learn what a witch hunt is. Its getting boring you using phrases you dont understand.

You went off topic. My first response adressed your topic.

Its also utmost ironic that you complain about personal attacks yet proceed to accuse people of real life threats by comparing their actions to it and doxxing.

Hes not my friend. And as usual, look at your own posts. You attack constantly you oblivious cretin.

Man, I remember how you went on a tirade when someone used similar wording against you.

Because OP thinks something’s only wrong when others do it, and that rules don’t apply to him. Self awareness seems to be completely absent in this one.

Why you be hurting me so much man. Im having an emotional breakdown now.

Can be faster in a group. Especially if you group with a resto shaman, they basically run you through it.

1 Like

Pugs have been pretty reliable for me, just need to make sure they follow rules. I need soul cinders for other legendaries, but I cba doing any more torghast, even Islands in bfa were more fun as at least you could get cool mogs which were worth something

Because its nice with some company sometimes

A group makes Torghast super-easy and safe (and fast). You hit perfect score without even trying. Much harder to do this in solo.

Torghast was supposed to be a solo mode with a possibility of group play tucked on as a side option. Right now it is a group mode with a possibility of solo play if you are willing to try much harder for much longer. Blizzard developers are incompetent at pretty much everything. I will shed no tears for them when the game goes down and they get let off or are reassigned to other failing games.

Nah, the group scaling makes it harder than doing it solo.

Mate, you seem to like playing contrarian, but I won’t bite. Torghast in a group is much easier and safer than Torghast solo. Because if you go solo, chances are, the anima powers you get + your spec will end up having a weakness or two. And when you go as a group, same thing, you all get some weaknesses, but you get different ones and cover for each other seamlessly. It’s utterly simple. They claimed they will do a solo mode and ended up doing a group one. It’s right in the design. The devs are incompetent monkeys.

Nope, it’s easier solo. Every single class I’ve played in there has an easier time solo than in group.

Because you have to get carried they’re monkeys? Yeah, that makes sense.

Groups can reduce the variability some classes have on powers.

On my rogue I can pretty much solo every 12 run I do and it will always be 180+ points. Doesn’t matter what powers I get. My rogue has been doing this since 229 ilevel and is now 243.

My monk, this guy, has a varying experience at 223 ilevel. Some runs (like my UR this week) I got 230 points. Other runs like mort this week, I got barely 50 pts and took close to an hour to get it done.

I find for monk, if I get certain powers, the run is a complete lol and no challenge. If I get corrosive dosage early paired with the BoK cleave talent, yeah, mobs literally blow up before me and I don’t need to stop at any point in the run.

Now if I compare that with a run where I keep getting the “tiger palm stacks mystic touch twice” or “tiger palm hits twice” things can take a lot longer.

One power (mystic touch) makes my attacks do an additional 5% physical damage for 3 sec. the other (corrosive dosage) at only one rank causes me to be able to maintain an aura that deals 2-4K dps per target.

A run where I get dosage at the start and maybe from a random drop will go miles better than a run where I dont. And if you keep getting runs where you get the meh powers and no survivability (my mort run this week) then yeah I can imagine after a while groups start looking attractive.

because its much easier in group :slight_smile:

It is basically because you do not get ‘sometimes’ flawless, but simply always flawless.

animal excrement

Its faster