Why does holy paladin deal 0 damage in dragonflight?

Assuming nothing changes on beta will paladins have 0 offensive capability in DF again?
Im ilvl 294 and this is the damage i deal.

Lmao judgement deals like 5k dmg
Hammer of wrath does like 2-3k damage
Crusader strike does 2k damage

Meanwhile the new evoker with like 61k hp disintegrate ticks for like 5.7k per second or something that’s more than my whole damage rotation in one ability. Same with priests doing crazy damage? Why?

2 Likes

This is why game becomes thrash. NO MORE DMG ty

blizzard cant let it happen that their new class is mediocre. Evoker will be top tier in s1 of DF

Holy pala days of dealing damage are over for a while. Youve been at it since wrath so time to chill and play like your actually a healer kek

Take it from a 2.8k xp main hpala - we will remain doggo for all expansions to come.

If you checked beta recently, the only healer as actual healer, who heals is uwuker. So no, as hpala you wont feel like a healer anyway. The dampening changes are dumb af on top of tons of ms effects, doubled the amount of interrupts and cc…

Blessing of Summer?
Holy Shock?
Light’s Hammer?

Holy shock deals negative damage, BoS is just a minor buff for your dps, lights hammer is a joke.

They ruined hpal dmg on SL cause of m+ reasons instead of just nerfing ashen hallow. After vanq hammer is gone we wont be able to kill pigs outside of orgrimmar

1 Like

Are you sure? Since i know it’s even ignoring enemy’s armor which my Mistweaver can’t.

I don’t agree a well timed BoS is very strong

My conclusion is that Holy does decent truedamage. It just gets countered by the dragon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.