Why does the Roar of Sacrifice work on Combustion and Fire Blast?

Oh sorry for it then but on bubble?

He’s not maining the warlock anymore judging by his check-pvp.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with it.
It’s just not true.

There’s nothing wrong with me being female.
But it also isn’t true.

Possibly. I’m lazy, trully.

1 Like

You are actually the one that is wrong, CSS while not the same as what you would think of when thinking of a traditional programming language (because it was designed as a style sheet language) is actually turing complete, meaning you can compute anything computable using CSS.

Also what is your definition of a programming language?
a programming language is defined by purpose; CSS is a programming language because its job is to write programs. Even if you were to be more restrictive and say a programming language is only a language which is turing complete (which would be wrong) CSS still fits that definition.

Exactly! The guy was just using it to get a point across, I also understand it most likely wouldn’t be as simple as putting a !important flag on the spell (unless they have implemented some sort of system that allows something like this) but the point still got across just fine.
Whisperer is just being difficult, typical “elitist” programmer vibes from him, probably considers anyone who doesn’t know assembly a non programmer.

Well its none if my business, you’re posting here with Lock, so youre a lock for me :slight_smile:

Ive never mentioned your gender, or did i?.

I am not programmer by any means, I never said I was and I don’t want to be considered being one, I can read couple basic languages on really primitive level but that’s about it, I wouldn’t be able to use them in practice.

The main thing I wanted to get across as my point was how buggy the spell by using an analogy that most people here seemed to understand fine, it’s just baffling me how you always take whatever I say and make the most obnoxious argument about it even though it wasn’t the main point I was trying to get across and all that happens is that the whole point gets derailed from the original topic to some obnoxious debate about something that has nothing to do with the topic, I am not going to respond to anything about my analogy anymore since that’s not the point I was getting across in the first place.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.