Why does this game suck?

Why do some classes/specs get their core abilities at lvl 20 and are playable while other don’t work until lvl 50?
Why do low lvl casters need to hard cast for 10 seconds to do as much dmg as a melee abilities do in a single hit?
Why do casters deal no damage outside of cooldowns but then deal ridiculous dmg during cooldowns?
Why do casters use builder spender type of gameplay when their builders are far easier to counter than melees?
Why are high lvl players allowed to queue for low lvl BGs?
Why do they have covenant abilities available in low lvl BGs?
Why is class balance complete and utter dogcrap? The difference between top and bottom specs is ridiculous.
Why is there no solo queue?
Why are nuBlizzard devs so garbage? This doesn’t feel like a Blizzard game, feels like some crappy cash-grab Asian MMO.

6 Likes

Survival hunters should have interrupt at level 30 to start with, they litteraly got everything in 20-29 bgs while others dont:P

Not just a caster thing.
https://bit.ly/3q0UbT0

there are some seriously questionable designs in this expansion.

i have no idea why they cap some classes to max 5 targets in aoe while other classes have no cap. it is just stupid seeing mages burst for 50k -100k dps during massive pulls in m+ dungeons

because blizzard sucks

Maby they are taking inspiration from Classic? Back then enhancement shaman or retri paladin had nothing besides auto-attack until level 40-ish.

Because spells have cast time, while melee attacking does not, One of the reasons why i always preferred melee. Running up and Slapping people with an hard hitting stormstrike always felt better than waiting for a cast time spell.

Tho casters have gotten a lot more instant cast spells or proccs in recent years.

Because cast time spells are hard hitting, and cooldowns usally remove the cast time, so it’s very much damage in short period of time.

I don’t play PvP, so can’t give any input here.

I did not know this was a thing but sounds very dumb indeed.

But maby this is to cater to the Roflstomp mentality that a lot of people enjoy?

same as previous awnser

Never personally understood why they waited so long with class tweaking personally, even if given logs and information even during beta.

To incentivise interacting with other players is my guess.

Same as why there is no “solo queue” for Mythic dungeons.

Because they are no longer developing the game based on the passion of “Making a good game for players to enjoy” and are nowdays only focus on the metrics and trying to squeeze as much money out as possible

Why do some people play a game they don’t like?

8 Likes

Ok why do you still have an active profile then?

Properly because they dont get heard in real life, have to feel something here instead.

i play cause i know some people on here and other games bore me even more. Not that hard to come up with yourself

So you play a game you dont like because of friends, good one. First time i heard that one.

properly you don’t have friends so I understand

You are a mind reader. I think you are very smart

I properly am

so gaming in general is not for you my friend :smiley: just go do something else

2 Likes

my friends keep me busy so I’m fine, doesn’t change fact that blizz sucks

Because psychological studies have shown that people would prefer to physically hurt themselves rather than do nothing.

Blizz ofc know this.

Looks at OP character name

The question should be, “Why should we take anyone with that as a name in an MMORPG seriously?”

I mean seriously, if you’re not going to take the game seriously, then why should we give any credence to your views on the game?

3 Likes

:thinking:

ye man many crap games around that wow used to surpass you know, now it’s down to their level, but slightly above