Why has rogue 5sec Kick?

All the melees has 3-4 sec.

Why rogues has 6 sec kidney, 3 sec than 1.5 sec Cheap after a 5 sec kick? :smiley:

Its really unfair against other melees, the most, its unfair against monks :slight_smile:

MW has only counter the rogues.

When rogues appear im dead :)))) nothing against them

5 Likes

Rogue got 5sec kick but the CD is 15 sec instead of 12 sec.
I think only survival got 3sec kick it’s the only exception.

Only shaman got 12 sec cd kick. Rest of the 15 sec cd kicks is 4 sec lock out.

6 Likes

Nvm then, I never really paid attention that much except the survival one.

I guess the design of rogue at the beginning was more about cc than actually doing dmg like a warrior would do so it could be a beginning of an answer.

1 Like

Sv hunt kick is actually 3 sec, when I think about it.

But yeah, having 5 sec lockout made more sense in the past when shadow dance was only every minute and the other 2 specs didn’t have mobility outside of sprint to zug and being more squishy compared to now.

Incorrect.

If you are going to cry about something, however justified, at least try to know what you are talking about.

Rogue kick is indeed the best melee kick thanks to the additional second of lockout. Someone had to have the best one. It is us. Yay !

Meanwhile we could do max out every melee kick on 4 sec (buff sv kick to 4 sec too) and not prefer already broken classes with some more outdated bs

Kick should be 4 sec like every other melee kick and if not, then it should be on global or cost energy at least.

Nah, I’d much rather let the one disruptive class by core design have the more disruptive interrupt.

Not everything has to be normalized, you know. The game wouldn’t be fun with one unique class.

Then how about bringing back ressource costs and GCDs on interrupts?

1 Like

There is a grand total of zero correlation between your quote of me and your own message.

What do you want as an answer ?

“Yes, I agree, we should diversify interrupts even more instead of normalizing it and bring back the original classic values. Kick should require 25 energy and a global cooldown. Other interrupt abilities should be treated in a similar fashion.”

1 Like

How is bringing back to kick restrictions that existed in TBC but not to other interrupts “diversifying instead of bringing back original values”, to use your own words ?

Bringing a spell back to its older self is exactly … bringing back original values. I see little sense in your message.

In any case I believe an interrupt should always, always and no matter what, be usable as a reflex button. Otherwise it has no point. Cooldown, range, lockout duration, lockout rewards are what should vary. Not the … cost… it shouldn’t have a cost.

Stuff like this is why I think classic wow is fossilized dinosaur crap

6 Likes

The only cost it should have is when you lose the game because of your boomer-reflexes, happens to a friend all the time

shhh, classic wow is bis

1 Like

5s kick is as outdated as having a global or energy on your kicks. Nothing to do with “unique” or “class fantasy” a SV is literally slicing with a sword and its only 3s duration.

Kicks have been normalized over the years but rogue is the only exception for some reason

2 Likes

I have the same feelings about that.

I’d rather have kidney shot not being affected by deeper strategem and also keeping you in combat while ur stunned so u don’t get 7s kidneys into sap that has literally 0 counterplay. We already have everything in the game favouring this ape class together with mage :clown_face:

3 Likes

Yes. awesome my lord. I want to kiss you. I hope blizzard will fix this trash and pvp would be again fun, as was in legion for example. And when you wondering why dont you find healer. Think about your awesome class :slight_smile:

Is this the sort of stuff that people say the game was harder for ‘back in the day’?