Why has tank balance not been adressed?

It’s the most needed, sought after and most unbalanced role in the game, yet patch after patch I see not a single change for any tank wether they are underperforming or overperforming.
Why is it ok that 2 classes (warrior and DK) Account for less than 5% of total high keys. And DH is close to 50% and nothing is being adressed? And now im reading 9.0.5 changes and still nothing. Im getting so fed up with this.

5 Likes

Because Blizz has like 3 or 5 employee. They can’t work fast enough / lacking dev team about balancing.

9 Likes

I completely agree. I was sick when i was reading the class tuning patch note and not a single thing. Gonna focus on my hunter and vengeance dh now. Problem is that if warrior was abit better over the board i would stick with it

1 Like

Simply this
Shame i love playing blood DK and prot warrior and there is no way they can be played freely in this meta except full guild groups.

Cause noone cares, and warrior scales quite well with stats. You ll see, as you reach around 30 percent haste, you ll become pretty hard to hit

Not only that, but if (or more precisely when) we get second leggo, it will be better for sure.

Sure, DH will be stronger too but with better secondary stats, Warrior ll always wins. VDHS are really squishy w/o DEFFO cds. Warrior will then facepalm mobs, but VDH wont, because it ll die. Same for Guardian Druid - UFR is already hella strong, if u add Luffa to that mix and more secondary stats, I think bears will become meta then.

I leveled my BDK too, because I like a little extreme and different tank (total opposite of guardian), but it pales in comparison :smiley: … And I dunno BDK well, if it gets better in late game or not :frowning: .

Worry not, Warrior will be strong later on and VDH will fall behind you, Guardians and Monks too (dont play Paladin, but they are too squishy for facepalming and cant kite mobs very well so, dont know), but dunno about BDK. Maybe with big amount of mastery, it will be stong too :slight_smile: .

I think that they designed everything with 2 leggos in mind anyway … thats why there are no balancing for tanks.

I agree and that’s the issue. The entire Warrior class needs to be redesigned from the ground up and this ridiculous exponential scaling needs to do. It’s an abomination to all MMO designs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.