Why I kill alliance in world PVP

While i wait in my 1 hour bg queue, i go to world pvp and kill all alliance in terokkar, nagrand and many more places. I need honor, i don’t care if u are lvl 64-66 I need HONOR. and every time i kill 64-66 and make laugh on them, and I get a good feel and smile. All horde should do this easy trick for fast honor when in BG queue. Today I make 20 kill in nagrand, get good feel from this. Even lvl 70 no chance 1v1 vs me

15 Likes

Best PvPer ever 10/10
I rate 10/10.

8 Likes

Unfortunate, but nothing to be ashamed about. If it gives honor, it deserves to die.

4 Likes

wait what? you kill alliance ? man,thats cool!

didnt know you can do that in wow.

3 Likes

I can do it with easy, all alliance pve noobs. come even on ur 70 lvl to nagrand and i kill u

5 Likes

I Would do the same, since my objective it’s to get Honor without wasting time in afk while waiting the quee, killing any people that give enough Honor and NOT camping corpse since they give zero Honor. It’s an such Surprise doing this ?

Captain obvious strikes again

I killed a big turkey earlier.

1 Like

You don’t need anything you want it. Slight difference. But go on keep dredging the rest of us are doing BG’s. Why not join us ther… Oooooooo wait… a well.

2 Likes

After i kill 15-20 in nagrand When I come in to BG i make win 90% of time because alliance = pve noobs.

2 Likes

Wow it took you 2 or 3 weeks to figure out what people done from day one? Great!

1 Like

Guys lock up your children facky is on the rampage those level 64s don’t know what hit them.

Funny thing is if alliance wanted to be douche like the lowbie gankers they would just make a premade join a bg then soon as it starts /afk then all you guys will be kicked out back to the 1 HR queue and no badge they can always get their own back in their own way.

6 Likes

And doing that makes the queue even longer for you.

1 Like

Seems like av ranker to me, in all other bgs the horde winrate is pretty bad rn

2 Likes

And then, one morning you wake up to found out that there is no Alliance anymore and that they all went somewhere over the rainbow called PvE server and worst part…they can still instant queue when they want and you cannot.

5 Likes

And when them corpsecamp you,whos smiling then.

2 Likes

no corpsecamp on me, alliance so bad in pvp. I kill 10 in terokkar now, then win vs premade alliance in warsong gulch 15 minute

I ate an apple this morning and a pizza is in the oven.

5 Likes

i kill hordes 24/7 too

3 Likes

Good.

Good.

Thats what pvp realms are for.

3 Likes