Why is vellum still not fixed?

Embarrassment that you made a post about a bug that had been fixed?

Then i suggest once more, Try to Report the thing throught in-game Report system.

Didn’t get this part very well, could you Please explain?

IS NOT FIX WHY IS EVERYBODY SAY IT IS?

DID YOU really try to enchant old content?

Are your mom and dad bakers by any chance?

I know they have me ignored but I can apply other expansion enchants to vellum. Both BfA and SL enchants would go on the Enchanting Vellum. It would help if they could explain what expansion they are having issues with, then I can try that one too.

I still don’t know what the inscription issue is, but I know they are upset at this point and struggling to explain what they mean.

Issue is fixed for Shadowlands enchants and for everything else a timescales has been given.

1 Like

what kind of question is that?

then i just tell you to just wait for a fix of this bug. nothing more can be sayd.

If you can right now, then try please, Just to see if the OP is right or not.

Yes! I managed to get a flag in before the post was hidden!

1 Like

Why the insult now? We are trying to just understand what you mean but you are just confusing me more, That’s the thing.
your posts are Confusing us, So we can’t understand what you really mean: so please, Can you make 1 post, where you describe us
EXACTLY
What you mean?

3 Likes

Without being angry.

4 Likes

try avalanche or mending
or anything really from cataclysm

???

from cataclysm?

" Fixed an issue where Shadowlands enchants could not be applied to Enchanting vellums.

• Developers’ note: This fix will temporarily prevent enchants that were available prior to Shadowlands from being applied to Enchanting vellums. This new issue will be fixed shortly after the release of Dragonflight."

MEANS ANYTHING BEFORE sl still does not work atm read it !!! they know its a problem.

1 Like

Reading is hard i see :laughing:

2 Likes

Can confirm cata enchant does not work and presumably will as of Monday/Tuesday on launch as per the notes.

Some other stuff does still work so it’s trial and error.

I don’t know where the inscription issue comes into this but at least we got to the bottom of what they are trying to do.

Thank you for persevering Robo, but just because it doesn’t work on vellum doesn’t mean they can’t find an enchanter and get them to do it for them.

2 Likes

okey I see my mistake now …

You’ve been told already been told in this thread that enchants prior to shadowlands are temporarily unavailable until after the release of DF so there’s no need for this conversation to continue.

I know you’re annoyed with some of the other posters in this thread but by getting angry you’re only feeding their fantasy of being able to have a power trip by flagging and getting the mods attention to remove those posts or even give you a short suspension from the forum.

^Proving my point. :man_shrugging:

No she did help just you unable to read properly.

2 Likes