Why? Lvl 60's Party Syncing into Lvl 50 bracket

Why? Why do you allow this?

What’s the point? the level 60’s have BIS stats, etc. Why ruin our bracket?

4 Likes

I think this should not be permitted since sync level is about helping your friends finish hard quests, not abuse in Battlegrounds.

1 Like

People make twinks to ruin pvp below lvl 60, makes sense to just allow lvl 60’s in

1 Like

Twinks? are you sure about that? as from as I’m aware, the only thing you can “twink” is putting Shadowlands enchants and gems in a few ilvl 111 BOE’s and enchants on your weapons, but it doesn’t exactly make you OP especially not compared to lvl 60s using party sync.

1 Like

In any case, I don’t understand the logic behind so many (really bad) decisions… it’s like Blizzard hired a consultant so they could make the worst decisions possible that irritate and anger the largest amount of customers possible.

1. Twinks. What’s the point, other than allow schoolyard bullies to continue their psychotic ‘fun’ in a game setting? The only reason to make a twink is so you can stomp lowbies. When someone tries to level normally and wants to do it through BGs, they’re screwed, because these bully twinks just stomp them without mercy, and they have no chance.

Twinking requires work, obsession, and waste of time that only a burning psychopathic obsession can fuel. How else can anyone think it’s a good idea to waste their time by farming gold so they can buy the super BiS enchanted+gemmed gear they want for their ‘eternally low-level’ character?

The point of just stopping XP (by the ‘trial account’ abuse, for example) so you can stomp lowbies just eludes me - why do this? What kind of mindset do you have to have to make a twink and not even feel ashamed you did it?

1. Party sync abuse - level 60s in lower brackets (even as low as 10-19) is just ridiculous. Why let this happen? I realize some people have a life (though WoWplayers are not supposed to! So shame on Blizz for going against the accepted norm), so they have what’s called ‘friends’, so they, I guess, want to “play with them”, so that’s why this thing exists.

What about people that don’t have that kind of luxury and always just play alone? What do they get in compensation? Stomped. Because this system is so easily abused all the time. I realize there’s ‘scaling down’ involved, but somehow it never seems to be enough to bring Level 60 to lower level. Also, you can effectively ‘twink’ this way, bringing your level 20 twink char to lower bracket, for example.

1. Rogues. What’s the point of OP class that can stunkill any other before the player can even gasp? It’s not even interesting on paper, but in reality, it probably causes ulcers. How are people supposed to have fun playing, when rogue stops them from being able to do anything?

Then there are stalkers that pick a victim and go for that victim every time, getting easy ganks and honor - rogue is perfect for this type of psychotic behaviour that Blizz seems to encourage. Rogues simply shouldn’t exist - no class should have the ability to keep someone stunned for 14 seconds so they can easily cap while the other can’t defend, and will be yelled at by their teammates.

1. Removing the ability to purchase one month of game time. For the life of me, I can’t understand how anyone ever thought this is a good idea. I wanted to buy three months, but could only buy two because of this. I am not going to buy FOUR months, or be forced/coerced to do so!

This only angers me - removing an option that LOTS of customers are - accustomed - to, is a really, really bad idea. This is another way Blizz is really shooting themselves in the foot, and I can’t see any kind of positive for anyone, not even Blizzard or stockholders.

Do they think that since people can’t buy one month of game time, they will move to ‘subscribe for one month’ and then unsubscribe? This is starting to sound like those 1980s ‘record’ or ‘music clubs’ that you joined, but you could never unsubscribe (or it was cumbersome, or you forgot, so they kept sending you tapes, records or books that you then had to keep paying for)…

Really, really underhanded, stupid and downright evil decision. Not good, especially for the customers that want to CUSTOMize their options.

1. Removing fun from the game. There are things that used to be possible, but aren’t anymore.

You could give druid ‘slow fall’ and then they could jump realllly faaarrrr. You could RIDE a druid while doing this, and it was a lot of fun. DHs used to run really fast (tank mode especially), so flag carrying was actual fun. Arcane Missiles looked and sounded powerful and intimidating, and with 9 missiles per second, it looked and felt like a minigun, mowing down people one after another!

Now it’s like weak leaves flowing randomly in the wind. Does not sound or feel powerful at all.

I could go on… a long time… but I am tired.

P.s. about the rogue… my mage got stunganked by the completely unkillable, OP rogue that escaped us every time (some annoying covenant powers that ALSO should’ve made this list), that my mage just could… NOT… escape, while it stabs and stabs and stuns me and I try everything I can, but the unfair thing is, rogue can’t be SLOWED DOWN for some reason (what reason?!), so mage can never escape rogue.

Why make rogues this OP? WHY? Why can’t they be slowed? The mage had ‘arcane barrier’ which is supposed to slow the enemy and speed up the mage, but that doesn’t work AT ALL against rogue for some reason (again, what reason?)!

This game is SO badly designed now that I makes me want to move to a better planet, there has GOT to be a good game somewhere out there in the vast Universe. WHY they screwed their own game and customers this much, is beyond me. Bullying tactics, psycho behaviour and unfairness is supported very well, but fair fights, fighting chance, equality and being able to escape and use all my abilities on ANY other class are NOT supported at all!

WHY?!)

P.P.S. Next BG, Twin Peaks, the rogue caps the flag twice in a row SO fast no one can barely do almost anything… and then people accuse me of being ‘troll’ just because I told the truth about them being Kazzak premade, and that rogue being OP. I don’t get people, or Blizz, or these BGs. Ally side is full of toxic insulters and bullies, and this whole game is like bully’s dream - Blizz supporting psychopathic behaviour in-game. Where’s sanity in this world??

it’s basicly because level 60 pvp is the worst it’s Ever been.
-Anyone but ilvl 226 gladiator geared people get oneshot
-gearing up is tediously slow
-you’re better off leeching/afk’ing in bgs

You have to do it to gear up from PvP because the gear difference at 60 is ridiculous

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.