#Makepantsgreatagain

2 Likes

Youre not a real wizard if your hat doesn’t have Wizzard on it

Wearing robes is very freeing… easy peasy oh so breezy

2 Likes

Aye!
#MakeCoatsNotDresses

1 Like

There are alot of dresses out there, but there are some pants out there, i got one on this priest that looks pretty normal

Blue as a sky. Old man has a right to wear whatever he wants :wink:

All I want is for my moonstriker nelf priest to have a space pants which will be visible.
Just image the amusement from macro spam:

“Prepare to be moonstruck!”

And the glorious nelf in her space pants.

https://www.dhresource.com/0x0s/f2-albu-g7-M01-8E-15-rBVaSVqp2uuAXjRRAAOShMcFE-Q916.jpg/sexy-leggings-fitness-women-leggings-space.jpg

1 Like

This song came into my head… apologies for any trauma caused by watching it!

1 Like

Nooooooo! Please remove this song it’s cursed a literral cancer song on YouTube.

What I find really annoying is that what is clearly a pair of shorts on a female character changes straight away into trousers on a male. Crop top into full shirt/vest. Etc. I’m a warlock and I absolutely hate robes. I like showing some body. I’d love to be able to wear a crop top and shorts. Unfortunately, Wow is extremely old fashioned about gender and clothes. I’d like that to change!

2 Likes

As a huge fun of Auric’s Angels from island expedition I agree that we need more options for male chars :>

what’s your favorite color OP, red black purple or yellow?

Azure blue is my favourite, second best will be magenta purple, 3rd best ruby red.
You know just saying red doesn’t mean much :stuck_out_tongue:

/w Bukachu-Ravencrest ill help you obtain best mage pants (they’re purple)

I am grateful for your offer, but I am probably do not have enough gold for your services. :sunglasses:
Puny’s site gives enough options for me to pursue :slight_smile:

I didnt ask for gold -_-

Indeed it is. Meelee especially is hot work in Zandalari!

What I’d like is some clever transmog code that allows me to put on a winter coat and fur-lined boots when I’m in the snowy regions of BfA.

1 Like

Meanwhile I am furious that druids are being forced into pants this expansion.

I’m stuck with robes from old expansions. I absolutely hate pants. Robes/kilts are iconic for druids.

Wanna trade your robes for my tunics?

There’s a Darkshore themed black/red leather robe, but I’m on horde, idk how it is on alliance but I’d assume there’s an equivalent.

If there is, I’m gonna be very gratefull! I haven’t seen it yet though. The cloth set from darkshore looks like a perfect Druid set, but the actual leather set looks like nothing(compleyely misplaced on a druid at least).

My opinion ofc, but I just can’t shake off the visual idea of the druid that Blizzard originally showed us. Pretty much all our tier sets have been with robes/kilts, but once we started sharing the sets with rogues, monks and demon hunters, we completely lost our robe/kilt apperance. Aka, the majority won, and we had to give in to all the melee we share gear with.

That said, I find it frustrating that in the set collection, it is only the tunic version that shows in the collection either way(like the robe/kilt don’t exist, if there is indeed a version of it) It makes my collection tab look really weird, as it goes from tons of druid sets with robes, to a line of misplaced tunic sets. Minor issue, but I am seriously offended that robes suddenly got looked down on as worthless trash by whoever make the sets(not even worth a note in the set collection, when it is THAT set I want, the robe version set, while the tunic set can go burn in a fire, and I most certainly do not need a shortcut to it, which the collection are intended as(from what I have understood.

Sorry, /end rant. Still offended. I want my robes/kilts back. I’m a caster, I shall not be beaten by the majority being melee.

That said, I wish all casters were offered to mog into any robe/tunic regardless of armor type, partly because the robe/kilt options for caster druids, monks and shamans are seemingly shrinking(?). It seems like the set designers wants to phase out robes/kilts.