Why my favourite character is Tyralyon

This is how an average elf female looks like though.
https://i.imgur.com/ASeulqh.jpg

According realmpop, which is good enough sample size, BElves make 15,2% of all EU population which is only thriumped by humans at 15.5%. At 110-120 range BElves thriumps humans’ 14% with 19.8% and NElves are catching up with their 12,9%

2 Likes

Yes but keep in mind it’s also due to them having exclusive class given to them in Legion, before Legion they had smaller population, they were also popular because only they had access to paladin class and Tauren couldn’t rival them when it came to class fantasy.
Belfs make up 82%(NA) or 78%(EU) of Horde paladin population.
Paladin is the most popular belf class, next one is demon hunter.

This is why Zandalari cannot come fast enough, they will change some stuff deffinietly, at least when it comes to horde paladins, I saw good portion of belf players complaining that they only play them because on Horde there was no other good paladin option and they will instant race-change to Zandalari the moment they have a chance.

But I guess we’re derailing this topic :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Woman that first tried to Invite the Blood elves back into the Alliance without doing her research, then called Lor’themar a mouth piece.
Because he rejected her offer, which would had been obvious to her if she Understood what had transpired while she was Gone.

Then despite knowing she can’t even touch Turalyon due to her void essence tries to touch the Sunwell and Nearly destroys it.

Not only is she Arrogant.
She’s ignorant and sees herself above a Nation Ruler, trying to lecture him just because things don’t go her way.

Alleria Windrunner is anything but a person of Loyalty, though Yes She’s loyal-to her Human overlords.
Did I say overlords?
I mean -protectors and allies-

1 Like

Da’ powah of Rezan flows through them.
By dey might of da’ Loa.

Yeah but truth to be told Zandalari will also hit Darkspear population once they will be available. The only thing that makes DS relevant is Berserking, that the troll females are cuter than Zandalari and that troll guys have more crazy hairstyles - that’s it xD.

I just don’t see why would people play DS druid when Zandalari offer more unique druid forms and more fun racials.

1 Like

Blizzards plan to vanquish the Darkspear goes smoothly then.
Next will be the Tauren

Nah, so long I am here Darkspear will do fine. I’ll never race change this guy because I like the wicked Darkspear style :slight_smile:
Their totems are cool looking and I happen to enjoy the animations on troll man now after they were tweaked a little bit there and there. I also think troll guys have the best bow animation in game and give more “prowling predator” vibe than any other.

What am saying is that DS still has distinguish theme that would make them attractive even if they won’t be popular.

Also we have Rokhan and he is doing great job in making DS cool.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.