Why my game crashes only with russian teams

As the title say. I have a potato PC, however the only moment it crashes is when I’m in bgs (healer) against russian full teams.
I will confess, that I’m getting more and more suspicious of possible foul play when it happens in strange circustances, for example like last time: just 5 minutes ago, the Horde in Seething Shore was in clear disadvantage and the crash happened when we managed to recuperate, exactly when the score reached 600/1500 Vs 600/1500. It can be a coincidence of course, afterall the score is low.
Please share your experiences that prove or disprove this line of thought.
I’m open to suggestions that do not involve “it’s some kind of cheat, etc.”, for example if it’s due to some tech stuff I do not know. Also, why does the lag always spike with them? I doubt it is the addons, I had crashes without them active with the exception of Vuhdo. Is it Vuhdo perhaps?
Meanwhile I will enjoy my deserter debuff…

Because there is too much cyka blyat & rush B for your laptop to handle

1 Like

Thanks, you made me laugh. Now I’m less grumpy.

2 Likes

I am not gona blame anyone for anything, got no proof, one thing that I have been pondering about it is, the servers between EU and the rest doesnt sync as they should, as we know people uses different addons and stuff to track everything now, so when both servers aint 100% in sync, or one computer having problems whit Cyrilic text, then a combination of bad server synch, combined whit addons, just literaly kicks you out from the game, I have seen it my self happen also, and that is against any team that has their own servers including germans and french and who ever else have.

2 Likes

feed hamster boy or woman

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if its your PC chugging with connection, in WOD when they firsted added the blyats to EU. Our connection to them was basically fighting people who were either five feet ahead or behind you, its like trying to kill a DC’d player whos position isnt where you see it is ingame.

1 Like

You think russians dont have these kind of stuff?

I’m aware it works both ways, however I think I preferred it when all my addons didnt break cause of the lack of the Russian font being MIA from all of my addons, so I try to think less about well–that side of the coin :>

1 Like

Now that makes sense. So it would be a server side problem then. Figures.

I haven’t had the game crash with russian teams or any other, but I have huge lag when for example two 40 man teams clash in close combat, like on workshop in IOC, or in Ashran - most Ashran battles create huge lag to me and low fps, to the degree of being unplayable. Doesn’t matter vs ru or eu, always lag.

So it’s a tech issue, I don’t think it’s your computer, although it might add a bit to the frustration if it’s a potato comp, but the source of the problem comes from Blizzard servers. It’s not a cheat or hack.

1 Like

Ive never had a crash but I’ve had slowdowns or jitters. There are add-ons that query the other player, and mousing over a Russian spams my chatbox with [russian name] is not currently online or something.
If your computer isn’t very good it might crash if the add-on is doing this a lot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.