Why Necrotic is still a thing ?

M+ always had a low population of tanks, and when Necrotic week comes tanks just cant handle it, and I mean its just imposibal for some tank to reset the stacks or kite mobs, Druids are just demolished by Necrotic, Warrs can survive for a bit longer but still they are just a running corpses, DH haw to pray not to loose threat while jumping around and kiting trash. 50% of tank players are denied of M+ runs above +7… Specially Druids who already haw a worst place in tanking.

I heard that Necrotic was intended to hurt DK’s and theyr OP tanking, but they just ignore it and they are second best at dealing with it, Monks are n1 for it and Palys almost the same like DK’s.

Blizzard why are you punishing underpowered tanks even more ?

Dude, what?:slight_smile: You can’t handle Necrotic as a tank? Typhoon + Ursoc and you’re free to go. If it doesn’t help -> Cat sprint and that’s it. I really don’t get it.

2 Likes

Typhoon is 30 sec CD and the slow is only for 6 sec, Tiger dash is for 5 sec that decreses and you dont loose trash with it unless they are slowed, there are ranged trash and also theres fast ones, Druid Guardians are slow and can mitigate and heal up but they cant remove stacks by them self like DK’s, Monks or Palys.

1 Like

As it has been said MANY times, it’s a team effort, get the DPS in your grp to control the adds while you reset stacks. Yes, some tanks can better deal with it, but a dungeon is still a team effort.

Get a frost mage and they’ll be frozen and slowed for days.
Instead of going “waaaah wahhh, i can’t deal with this” look at what dps setup you can bring which helps deal with this…

• Frost mage Slows and Roots
  • Warlock, AoE Stun
  • DH, AoE Stun
  • Monk, AoE Stun
  • Assas Rogue, Slows from fan of knives and ST Stuns.

And on and on it goes.

1 Like

Frost cant help with Ranged ones, the best DPS that can help with stacks is Balance Druid with Treants, and btw im talking about self defence that other tanks haw on theyr own. not about DPS helping.

Im always helping to reset stacks for my tanks with my Balance Treants cuz I can do it every ±20 stacks, but when tanking the DPS are always flaming for running around and trying to remove those 50 stacks I haw on me…

Other Tanks haw self defence skills that they can use and remove every 20-30 stacks… This is about Tanks and not DPS !

That post just goes to show you have no clue. Ranged mobs do not apply Necrotic :slight_smile:

And i repeat, yes some tanks are better than others for some stuff … get over it. If you want everything to be 100% fair, it would mean deleting every tank class except 1.

3 Likes

Ranged still deal dmg and some deal 60k+ dmg that cant be healer cuz of stacks, adn you can tell that to every other player when theres no tanks playing in Necrotic week, mostly DK’s stay playing, and this post is not about the tanks, its about Necrotic working wrong, Blizzard already changed Necrotic ones, cuz they new that they fked up with it, but it still to unbalanced.

Maybe you should stop taking everything out of context before replying.

Ehm… sure… And yes, ranged deal dmg, they do that to everyone if the tank dies from it he should have moved out earlier.
And your hard on for DK’s … not sure where it’s coming from. The highest timed dungeon was this week, with a warrior tank which you said was nearly as bad as druid tank.

Necrotic is fine … it’s a l2p issue

Why are you so toxic and only talking about one sentence at a time? Your brain cant comprehend the whole topic ? Who hurt you that you haw to be so toxic ?

Topics are made to talk about A TOPIC OF A MATER ! In this case NECROTIC !

So disagreeing with about Necrotic being a problem is toxic now?
I’ll repeat. Necrotic is a TEAM EFFORT!. It’s not a problem in any way shape or form, if you can’t handle it, then say what part of it you can’t handle and people might be willing to help you. In fact, they already have, you just choose to ignore it because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

All you wrote was some random words basically saying “Necrotic to hard for me”

And when i tried to be helpful with how you can build your team to beat it. YOU start changing the topic.

In conclusion, this post isn’t worth anything, you don’t want any help, and you don’t want to have anyone disagreeing with you, so it can’t even be a discussion. So really, what is it you want?

2 Likes

Why are you talking about one role only? This is group content, and the whole group should work together. Every one has some strengths and weaknesses. The best way to mitigate your weaknesses is with other people’s strengths.

1 Like

Cuz roles should be balanced, if a one tank cant do some dungeons like other tank does that means he looses that dungeon and everything that come with it. Like DK’s Monks Palys they can tank anything, all dungeons, raids, affixes.

So why other classes of the same role has to loose something and change a role just to do that thing ? When Blizzard from the start of expansion said that Azerite is made so ppl cant change roles so easy.
And Necrotic is making tank roles more unbalanced then it is ! Thats why!

Necrotic is still a thing to make the easiest role in the game slightly less retardproof

1 Like

And this changes on a weekly basis as i’ve ALREADY said. If you want tanks to have the same strengths for every affix, then delete all except 1 tank. Or you know, as has also been said multible times, build your team around covering the weakneses you have. All tanks are represented in the top 100 runs, so clearly it is possible to do high keys with every tank. So that cannot be an excuse in your 7’s or whatever it is your’re doing

Necrotic is only a problem if your DPS is clueless, it’s quite a challenge handling this continuously on your own as tank - if not impossible. But I do like the mechanic.

Example:
You pull a pack back. Not even positioned yet; POOF AOE stun by the DH. At this point you did not take ANY necrotic stack yet as tank.

They come out of the stun and you just do your thing. Once you get a bunch of stacks you start kiting around. Now, nobody stuns them, they’re not even slowed by any dps. Within 2 seconds 3 mobs charge at you again and voila - not being able to reset the stacks. In the meanwhile a ranged mob is casting freely inside a Sanguine pool…Interrupts? Nope, never heard of that.

While this happens some DPS decided to pull another pack for some reason.

Example 2:
Frost mage, perfect for these affixes. And exactly now they decide to go with Lonely Winter (still talented Comet Storm - in a dungeon with almost all freezable trash packs), why use the pet freeze…don’t help your team at all - it’s a pug - who cares right.

And then people wonder why some leave M+ groups.

#puglife

But as I said, I really do like the idea behind the affix. Would be sad to see it go. Just have to go with a group who has some idea of what’s going on…

3 Likes

Its already becoming one class for tanking thats why im talking about it, if one class can do all content in the game like DK, and other class cant then what does that means ? it means that the ones that cant are deleted and and becoming more like a novelty thing. This game is already unbalanced enough, Blizzard made Necrotic to punish DK tanks and they failed at it and punished every other tank instead.
This cant be a team effort game if one or two classes can just ignore it and others haw to suffer from it. If necrotic wud be the same or atleast similar problem to all classes then it wont be a problem, but now it doesnt do anything to some and it destroys others.

Where do you see all classes equal ? Warrs are dominating M+, they are 90% of the top leaderboards, DKS are the most played tanks 24.2% of players cuz they can do any content, Druids are at at the lowest place 9.9% and theres only 2 druid tanks in top 500 out off all classes

btw im doing +10 and up…

It is important to know what the top tank classes party consists of.
Does their party consist of at least 1 or 2 other classes which always is there? Because that can be a reason why certain tank classes are able to be top 100.
And without those certain DPS or healers, they might not be able to be top 100.

So the question is then, should all classes be equal and it doesn’t matter what you invite? Or should there be certain class combinations which is better than others. Will then certain classes be excluded from high lvl M+? Or is it just that they have to find their own “best combination”.

I think it should be balanced enough so that all combinations are good enough to be top 100. Because it would be very difficult to always have that combination.

But then again, raids use certain combinations which is better, and PvP also does just that.
But PvP is easier, because you have 2v2 and 3v3 in arena, and it’s easier to find someone for this.
Raids have a use of everyone, but some are less sought after.
But M+ is a very important part of the game to be able to reach both raid levels and PvP levels, so you have to do M+ to get to a certain point, therefore it M+ needs some way of balance.
So deciding what that balance should be is difficult, because if you balance the affix, then some combinations would just become even more efficient and stronger, but then again, every combination would be valid to complete high lvl M+, just a bit slower.
Or balance classes more. I think you can still be able to make all classes feel special in their own way, while make then just as valid as other classes in M+.

1 Like

Yeah it rly is, I can mitigate all dmg with Treants and help remove stacks from a tank easy, but when theres few tanks that can just remove stacks them self with 1 push of the button without kiting, and other haw to suffer it just becomes stupid.

I see them as it doesn’t matter what class you are till you reach the 18+ range.
The fact that the community thinks they need to run the same setup as the people doing +22’s is just that, a community issue.
The fact is, all classes are represented in the top end. At the top, yes, guess what, some classes are gonna come out ahead. the problem is that the community then decides that since “Class X is top dog, it MUST mean class Y is useless”

And your coment about doing 10+… yea right, i see that with your 1 untimed 10 run.

I repeat, this is a non issue, unless you want the game reduced to haveing 1 Tank spec/Class, 1 DPS spec/class and 1 Healer specc/class

yeah its untimed but its not 1 and those runs was easy to tank with Druid, if you want to talk about one class, then lets talk about you playing your tunnel vision class, that is pure DPS class who has no experience in tanking or healing whatsoever and your talking about tank problems.
You cant read or understand the whole thing as it is, your just clinging to one thing or sentence like a toxic leech, and searching for another thing to salt about.