Why people wait so eagerly to 9.1.5?

maybe im missing something, but as far as i know, its just a fix patch. not a content patch.

so whats so special about it ?

It’s PvP’s funeral

9 Likes

People think that they are artifically held back by the fact that covenants are not freely changeable.

Once 9.1.5 comes out we will see whether it was the truth or just a scapegoat.

it has many qol we were waiting for since beginning of 9.1+legion m+

2 Likes

People want their QoL and allied race mains love the customisation. A plenty, including myself, would also love to see the ability to swap covenants freely introduced into the live game already.

3 Likes

Because some people play for gameplay and not only because of things you call “content”. That’s the magic of an MMO. You don’t have one homogenized audience. Your audience is a mix of many smaller audiences. There are people like you, there are people like me who play PvP and people who only play for mythic. There are many more groups that I didn’t mention. Every group has it’s rights to enjoy the game similarly.

4 Likes

Personally I’m excited about legion m+.

4 Likes

I personally just want Shadowlands to be over and to never look back.

This expansion has been out for a year and If I spend another minute in Maldraxxus… … …

But new customization options, Legion mythic + and Mage Tower is exciting for me.

3 Likes

Nowday people wait old conent, cuz there is no new. Mage tower + Legion M+. Shadowlands is just…was overhyped. Its a another grindy boring stuff - people are tired i think. Another version of “worse” Legion.

What do you mean?

Probably scapegoat. They are like my father. When I give him an argument where he realizes it’s smarter or better than what he originally thought, he says something like “This is what I was thinking all along!!”

The fixes, and the QoL stuff. On top of that, Mage tower. Some people also eagerly await more customisations.

Personally, I’m looking forward to the following things:

• Free covenant swap, so I can play whatever covenant my team, or the key needs. We’re going SD or HoA? I’ll play venthyr. We go anywhere else? I’ll play Kyrian, 'cos we have the rest covered, and kyrian resto shammy is blasting.
  • No more conduit energy! So I can play my off-spec with my BiS soulbind, without needing to worry about having enough conduit energy to change back to resto conduits for push keys.
  • Torghast leveling. I love Torghast, would love to level there exclusively.
  • Maw Intro skip. I have 16 max level toons. I’ve done that intro 16 times now. Kinda bored of it now.
  • Covenant campaign skip. I’ve done all the covenant campaigns at least twice, except for necrolord, which I’ve only done once. It’s such a slog to get through it on a new character, the skip’s gonna be amazing.
  • Instant renown 40. That saves me a couple of hours of Torghast spam. As much as I like Torghast, I like instant renown even more. I’ll run enough Torghast for my legendaries on alts anyway.
  • Infinitely farmable soul ash and soul cinders. Soul Ash hasn’t been a problem for me, as I had a lot of it stocked up on various characters, and could send them around. But being able to farm cinders? That’s gonna make it even easier to catch up with a new alt/main. Or to craft an off-spec legendary. Or a new covenant legendary.
  • Grateful offerings from callings. I hate grinding, and offerings are a pain to farm. There are a number of transmogs I’d love to collect, but there’s no way I’ll be grinding offerings. Callings? There are a lot I can complete passively, by running keys as usual. Those will eventually get me enough offerings to buy the transmogs I want, without needing to do any extra farming! Whee!
  • Infinitely farmable redeemed souls. I like to upgrade some of the stuff in my covenant sanctum: the mission table and the travel network, in particular. I have all the anima I need, it hasn’t been a problem since 9.1. Redeemed souls, however, are still weekly gated, and that’s a royal annoyance.
  • Anima transferable between covenants and alts. If any of my table farmers run out of anima, 'cos I spent them on too many gold missions without thinking of anima, I’ll be able to just send them some from my main. I’ll also be able to change covenants and transfer anima between them at will, without having to resort to gimmicks like buying hundreds of items and then selling them back. Oh dear, do you know how annoying it is to sell 200 items back to a vendor? Even if you macro it? Still have to spam that silly button 200+ times. Won’t even try to imagine the pain of having to sell it back without, when you have to click the stupid confirmation window too.
  • Mage tower, with fel werebear for druids, and the soaring spelltome mount. I love the werebear form, but didn’t play during Legion. Now I’ll get to have one, too. I also like mounts. And books. A book mount? Yes, please.

Some of these will benefit my main, some of these will benefit my alts (and any future mains), but they’re all great things I am looking forward to, things that will make my time in the game a whole lot more enjoyable.

Most of it isn’t new content. Most of it is skipping old content. Thanks for that, Blizz, repetitive grinds aren’t fun, we get to skip even more of them now! And on top of that, we get legion timewalking, with m+ and mage tower.

It’s quite a spectacular patch, even if it doesn’t bring any new Shadowlands dungeons or raids.

7 Likes

Geist on 9.1.5 launch date

I am not exactly so dramatic, but probably i will be close to done with my pvp goals this expac on my main. And after than i wont touch this iteration of pvp, i didnt asked for, till next :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m waiting to share the covenant specific mogs that I unlocked between my alts and my main.

:arrow_down:

There are no balancing changes :skull:

• Swapping covenants freely

• allied race customizations

• Nearing the end of shadowlands

2 Likes

Don’t be to happy about that, this might be the end of the franchise

Nah.

I want the venthyr shaman ability but I picked transmog over ability. In 9.1.5 I can have both.

I doubt it. Well maybe.

But they are doing stuff to fix the game and I’m sure more fixes will come.

People are not coming back for 9.1.5 as for majority of players this doesnt fix anything.

2 Likes