Why PvP does not need vendors

I admit I did get lost.
I couldn’t find them on that spot in org.
I ran around for hours.

Now you just do the content and you get rewards as you go.
There isn’t even the RNG to make it like PvE content.

Really PvP has the best gearing system.
Want a weapon? Do 3 weeks of playing an hour here or there. Done.

Its a good system.

2 Likes

I detect sarcasm?

2 Likes

Partly.
It was more like 15 minutes to find the vendors but I did get lost.
And a guaranteed system is better than random than could last for years.

2 Likes

You could not find vendors, but find the weekly pvp chest? Weird.

7 Likes

So you were the doofus that complained about it, nice.

2 Likes

Where do we have a guaranteed system? You mean the weekly item you get from PvP that is so much behind on the ilvl you get from mythic raiding/farming m+ keys?

Yeah, great system - how do you want to compete with PvE pleps if ilvl is the most important stuff?

Anyways: How can you dare to judge about the loot system if you haven’t done any showable PvP? You got 1k honored kills within the past 3 1/2 years… That’s basically the start of legion and guess what: That’s the point where the vendors were removed.

2 Likes

point is you remove the vendor because you cant find it but add a chest AND quest npc that gives you your reward.
aha

3 Likes

Couldn’t find a city guard either to point him in the right direction

I am pretty sure that at least pandaland and warlords of missed opportunity literally had quests to go to them

Not enough people will participate in PVP if they wont be able to get end game gear trough grinding rating.

Especially after pvp vendors removal where you could get end game gear with your rating, I see a lot of people only grind raider io scores and end of rated bgs as well which became fun play including my every season 2.7k rating friend who left pvp lately.

pleyer who make post is no pvp pleyer bekoz i finks if no vendor pvp gear zen it makes like people who no wife and no life can make boring and get insanes gears from pve and use insanes gear to destruct the seasons. an not every pvp pleyer no wife no life so zen it make game not balanced. only the pleyers wiv no wife no life can make insanes gear and destruct evrywan. I finks it not good and make game not balanced.

I mean vendors itself wont change much, they have to come back with a pvp gear/stat aswell, without it we would end up with legion like vendor or vendor that sells bfa bg blue 395 items for honor and 415 for conquest - that would be such a Blizzard move. But with resil or pvp power or gear scaling in pvp it would be fine. We should be way more specific on what we actualy wannt, because it can very easily blow up in our faces.

1 Like

Look at how WoD pvp gear worked. That would be plenty enough

:point_up_2: yea i counted that in.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.