Why Queue into BGs are that long

Just wondering, has it been like this for long? Every time I queue it’s like 14 min average wait, I played games with a lot lower population, like SWTOR, and queue is really short there, it’s rare I have to wait long. So what’s the cause in such populated game? And will it improve?

Because there is way WAY more horde overall. Queues as alliance almost instant (5mins max in bad days).
You can try to play alliance to experience swift Qs. At least that’s why I rolled some, cuz I mostly like to chill on bgs.

2 Likes

Use mercenary mode, and they’ll be considerably shorter.

1 Like

Well, I like Night Elves a lot more then Blood Elves, so I guess Night Elf DH it is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Because they broke PvP in BFA

You have to be BiS’ed raider, with BiS corruption, Traits and Essences to stand a chance (given you also stack vers). Many PvP lovers fled the scene because of forced PvE. And because Horde has the majority of highend pve/players, I guess most alliance just don’t bother with random PvP anymore.

Premade scenario is waaaay out of hand

PvP is just … unfun these days

2 Likes

EBG is fun enough unless you’re in a group with mindless zombies. And I can agree about other kinds of PVP.

Well I often have 10 - 30 min queue time in the morning / afternoon as alliance.

For whatever reason epic bgs have faster queues than the small bgs no matter the time lol

Ahh I see. So… I’m talking mostly about evenings and weekends’ afternoons :slightly_smiling_face:

Yea you can thank everybody that rolled to horde for your long queues times of course the wait times are long when nobody on our side want to play pvp anymore because pvp on alliance side is too depressing and only makes me want to uninstall the game.

2 Likes

Tell me when is that because i have tried to win bg’s now for few days and i only get into ones which are already one sided stomp fest or the ones with facing armed to the teeth full group with our side people having green leveling gear.

Just like last WG 10 people on our side went to fishing after we lost the first tank base in sunken ring…

Alliance pvp just feels pointless when people rather go fish than do what you are supposed to do.

You can read the same about Horde bg (longer queues included). I play mostly at weekdays and around 22:00-00-00 ST. And idk, I found epic bgs better.

go alliance :slight_smile: we always win.

1 Like

Yea… Every single “epic” bg is the same alliance loses the first encounter 3/4 team leaves and the rest that stay start to whine about sky and the moon.

This game is in a stage that only thing i find fun in it is the initial questing and collecting transmogs pvp on alliance side only causes brain aneurysm.

1 Like

This has been my experience, when I started trying to farm marks of honor a week ago.

1 Like

I kind of wish i would enjoy playing as a healer because its so much easier to win BG’s as a healer cause alliance has so few of them but i just don’t get any enjoyment at all from playing healer in this game like i did in Warhammer online as a Dwarf runepriest healers in this game are so damn boring its like doing exel at work.

You play overpopulated faction, that’s why. if you want short queue times for bg’s, Alliance is there waiting for you. Reroll or suffer long que times. Your horde don’t deserve to have also short que times. They hand you everything on a silver platter, that is one thing that they can’t and they won’t give you.

1 Like

They should take out mercenary mode too so if Horde and the traitors that switched sides want faster queues should just suffer the long wait times or just swallow and come back tail between their legs.

2 Likes

100% true.

Blizzard gives people reasons to go to the horde. You can enjoy horde’s privileges but keep queuing as aliance in BG. If Blizzard want to balance Bg’s queue, they have to give people reasons to play alliance, not give more advantage to the horde

I’d say removing the merc mode would be a double-edged sword for the Alliance, as then the queue times for them would rise as well due to not having many people. Besides, the merc players don’t earn 50% more honor unlike the actual alliance players.

Not having many people on alliance side queue will increase horde queue times.

If alliance has less participant, many horde player will sit in queue to face against few alliance players.