Why the hell after months is dark soul still dispellable?!

THIS IS NUTS. Who ever thought this was a good idea, should probly be fired.
WHY IS THIS STILL A THING
Or just make avatar,combut,wings etc dispellable to.

6 Likes

Combust is dispellable.

But i agree. DS shouldnt be dispellable nor should Nether Ward.

5 Likes

yes, but combust is a spell
we lose 1 talent pvp and 1 talent pve with a purge

8 Likes

Also very true

It was a baseline spellā€¦ why is it now a talent? But that counts for so much warlock talentsā€¦

6 Likes

Because mages donā€™t have enough DPS cooldowns, so Blizzard decided they could use Dark soul in their toolkit as well

9 Likes

Agree, If they wanna make it purgeable, at least make it base line and not a talent. Else keep it as a talent but not purgeable !!!

4 Likes

Yeah imo reducing depedency on Infernal and giving you Dark soul instability/mysery/even knowledge if they rework demo would be sensible idea, everyone uses these anyway, especialy for destro

1 Like

Dark Soul baseline would be great, then we get an legendary that let us use all 3(other on 50% effect) yeah i just copied mage legendary

1 Like

darksoul need seriously to be a spell and not a talent, sure.

I HOPE from a demonology perspective they cut off tyrant to do back ā€œdarksoul: knowledgeā€ for 20% more mastery, and rework the mastery to increase also caster damage. This will help A LOT demonology issue and to make the demonology burst ā€œsimilarā€ to other CD in the game.

2 Likes

And ofc instant summons, I canā€™t der how a master summoner needs to cast to Summon Leser demons. I could understand fellow, but not dogs and imps.

More triggered by the 5 second pet summon. Just another weakness for demonology, why donā€™t they just delete the spec already and be done with this torture

3 Likes

That is also a solution. Demo should be a fusion between Affliction and destruction. A little dot dmg with good burst.

legion demo pm had that with the hand of doom, impending doom, darkglare, and demon wrath. So much to dampen the enemy down til they had nothing left

Makes me wonder why did thet change legion demo to the bfa abomination could have just mad tyrant a talent or something

same reason chaos bolt is not instant cast

we are not worthy of S tier

1 Like

mage can protect his combust by triple shield and intellect buff, mage doesnā€™t need the whole duration of combustion to get profit =((((
probably some devā€™s wife was cheating with a lock mainer, that would explain a lot of things ā€¦

6 Likes

Chaos Bolt should hit harder, but then you need and on it like 6-8 seconds. Then you can increase the dmg of your other spells. So that chaos bolt is not a spam ability, more an burst skill.
Same sound be for MR not a at spam burst. More a one timer but it hits hard. And no you have demo, yeah Tyrantā€¦ Great burstā€¦ oh waitā€¦ ccā€¦ losā€¦ yeah just delete that spec.

1 Like

well yea but we got soul fire that hits harder and has a longer cast time, noone runs it though

they should make nightfall for destruction, immolate may proc instant chaos bolts +50% damage :smiley: :smiley:

but im just daydreaming this will never happen.

2 Likes

Or just give Backlash back. But it also can give instant CB.

1 Like

+1 a talent should not be purgeable at all

2 Likes