Why the story must start with “Edge of night”

We now know that Sylavanas, Jailor, Valkyrs, Arthas were all at the mow after Sylvanas suicide. There are two questions there

Valkyrs really serve Sylvanas the Jailor or Arthas?
“When their mistress beckons, nine ravens take flight. Each seeks a prize to earn her favor.”
“The lord of ravens will turn the key”
“The veil wanes. His crown will open the way.”
If the Valkyrs are the nine ravens, then the quotes suggest that there is a lord also. We sow at Shadowlands cinematic that the Crown of Domination is the key. The quote suggests that the crown was destroyed by the Lord and not the mistress of the ravens.

Arthas plays any part in the story? Arthas appears as a child and he is referred as “ the boy that would be Lich King ”. Is Arthas the boy king?
“The boy-king serves at the master’s table. Three lies will he offer you.”
“Three lies. Da first one been told. Bound by dat throne? No. Free. Free! Da next gonna come soon. Maybe dey see dis one.”
“That crown will be your prison”
Bound by the Frozen Throne? No free. Arthas first lie checked

Is there a way for Arthas to be around during BfA? There is. When Sylvanas returned from the mow without knowing it, she brought back a part or all of Arthas with her or something like that. Arthas was dormant till the end of legion. “Other hammers here now. Dey talk and talk bout Argus. Bout da one dat got wakened. Bout great victory dat our enemy not even notice.” The great victory is the breaking of the death machine and the one that was awakened is Arthas. Arthas took control over Sylvanas and he offered us the second lie, the BfA war. Arthas second lie checked.

Are there any other hints that Arthas is back?

The mystery of the burning of Teldrasil. We saw Sylvanas burning the tree, if it is a mystery then Sylvanas didn’t burn the tree. They put some hints at the warbringers cinematic but they went unnoticed.
The flashback ended with Sylvanas raised as the Bansee Quin and Atrhas behind her in control.
The foolish slide was to create the acoustic hint I remember a fool/ I remember a fall (The fall of Arthas)
The of lines “Now you understand” We and Delaryn saw something we already knew how we can now understand when we have the same information as before? What happened is that Arthas reveled himself to Delaryn and the line makes perfect sense.
“I grieve for you” Grieve for “the enemy of life” ” the killer of hope” “the servand of the true enemy”? Especially when her comrades are dead and her people are in a dire situation. “I pity you” was a more suitable line. Delaryn was addressing the ranger general who relives her worst nightmare. Again “I grieve for you” makes perfect sense.

Behavioral the burning of the tree, the raising of Delaryn, “The horde is nothing” and the speech after are Arthas moments.

The Shadowland cinematic. “A monument to our suffering” Sylvanas is alone. “An usurper seats on a frozen throne” Sylvanas should not care at all if Bolvar is legitimate or an usurper. From Arthas it makes perfect sence. “No king rules forever” That’s a line from Arthas father to Arthas. Using the same line at the same place is a coincidence or the writers points to something?

As i have said before i might be wrong and disappointed at the end but till now, for me, BfA was their best story so far.

Are you okay, Vonen? Blink twice if you’re being held hostage.

I am . I think you didn’t read the post but th for replaying anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.