Why would you want to kill the above?

I have nothing against draenei personally. Fascinating people, predilection for the arcane, a knowledge spanning millennia. Honestly I’d just like to philosophize with most of you - but here you are turning your back on that to indulge in nonsense like Chi and herbal teas? Capital offence I’m afraid.

1 Like

Just to have that fancy suit for myself

What a handsome face…

I be killin’ ya, cus ya made Tharon’Do tink ya ‘avin’ melons. Imposta MON!

Troll. What other reason do I need? Oh, and you kind of reek.

Because the only thing Matis the Cruel did wrong, was he didn’t finish the job.

Paladin’s be taboo. Nuff said.

He probably insulted me in primitive.

I would make you the happiest woman in the world, so you can die happy.

1 Like

High likelihood that he rolled through my pristine garden, also wearing red.

1 Like

Because she was in for a tree-t…

1 Like

It’s an orc. I don’t need a reason.

It’s a Gnome. I don’t need a reason.

1 Like

Lesser Race… Pretty self explainatory. Had it been a member of the lower-caste if could’ve survived… But alas. RIP. I won’t lay awake about you. :stuck_out_tongue:

lesser race my a$$ u dark troll offshoot
(murder the elf in the post below not me)

5 Likes

Good faith? Guess its time to say your prayers…

I think I may have to kill you because you didn’t listen to the stuff Embertap said in brackets.

Sorry… guess my knowledge in dwarvish and your life will soon having something in common… both are… void.

1 Like

Troll offshoot or not, we’re still superiour to you Dwarves. Who are basicly the sick cousin of a once proud people. Dark Irons are even sicklier then normal Dwarves; even their hair is on fire! D:<

Also, would an Orc suffice? I waited because I had no intention to be killed by myself… As I apparently showed the superiour Kaldorei intellect compared to Orcish intellect! D:

An arrogant highborne

Dead to the elves!