Will be Gehenas full forever ?

Im playing on Gehenas and it´s tagged like ,High". I did try to log now and I was in position about 10 400. I really don´t know how these thing are going. I am ,already" level 10 and Im really so tired to start leveling new character on different realm. There are few issues what Im thinking about.
First is that I feel very very bad for Blizzard, because if Blizz would open more Realms before launch, people would split better on all realms.
But they had maybe 3 PvP english realms and all people logicaly went there. So now it´s kind of problematic to leave realm where many people already have cahracter.

Another issue is about low population. Maybe I would think about start leveling new char on Low population realm, but it´s low population. I like realm where are many ppl, because there still will be very easy find some ppl for group. And it just will be so ,living". I can see there is now so many Low population realms …when I see that list it looks sad. Like empty places.

So my main question was about that realm Gehenas. I would like to stay there, but I don´t know how it´s going, so will be this problem fixed in future ? Because I cannot imagine if people will have nerves to wait 2 hours every day to join and play game. And time after time they all will be much higher levels or even 60.

Have no idea how it will be.