Will Blizzard's blatant bias stop?

After the new datamining on the latest PTR build, I am not even sure anymore, how Blizzard keeps getting away with so much favoritism and ignoring their own established lore.

War campaign only ending this early to give the honor squad and Alliance insects a run for their money. Props Baine and Saurfang gonna bend their knee to Anduin too, while we are at it, since they have no spine of themselfs and are sucking human potential like juice.

At least one of those cinematics would be about that I believe. Probally a scene in Durotar, telling Sylv to surrender but she refuses. Second cinematic might be the real deal leading us into Patch 8.3 More human potential. Yay.

Blizzard wil your obvious bias for humans and the blue team ever stop? Instead of getting our leaders on chopping blocks, how about some good purging on the blue team leader cast instead. Their immortality buff needs to go away.

4 Likes

I am curious, wouldn’t not having a spine make bending the knee impossible? On account of the paralysis and all that.

17 Likes

They fall down to the ground and start praising Anduin due to lack of Spine. Just imagine them hugging the ground.

2 Likes

Don’t you worry. Blizzard will punch Night Elves some more, for Balance. Like always.

Regarding the topic - Sylvanas selection (Undead Elf, lich queen) as Horde leader was an mistake in the first place.

2 Likes

Erevien, I just disagree.

1 Like

I know. It’s okay.

1 Like

Jeez, we don’t need that sort of bias. Stop your bait.

The bias I am criticising is actually a real thing. And it needs to stop. Blizzar can’t hide the truth forever.

Yes, the bias towards MHPs maybe, but not the alliance overall.

#Stopclassismmovement

5 Likes

Nice flamebait.

1 Like

Trying my very best every day dear Kaldorei.

5 Likes

But failed it a little. If I remember it right, Friday is flame day.

1 Like

Hrm. Well, it’s not a Night Elf thread
 not really any better, though.

3 Likes

Implying that the Blue team =Humans? well sorry to disappoint you but we are in the same boat, they can take that human potential and shove it where the sun don’t shine for all I care. A proper representation of the Alliance is needed, the only time we actually see that is when Tyrande and Genn are involved beyond that everyone is a re skinned human.

2 Likes

The horde bias? Yea, I’m wondering when it will stop. Because as long as the horde gets away with their brutal genocide, the story is horde favored.

4 Likes

Oh please if this story was Horde favroed there wouldn’t have been SoO to begin with and no rebellion either. Meaning Alliance would have been defeated back in MoP just like Wrathion predicted it :wink:

And back on topic, Erevien, can’t you just like
 you know, let it go?
1 Like

No one, post that song or I will Teldrassil you.

6 Likes

Since Blizzard keeps up the status quo of “Horde is bad unless they got the divine blessing of some Alliance heroes, preferiably humans(Pulling Saurfang’s and Baine’s strings both), no matter the cost!” no I will not, let it go.

2 Likes