Will Blizzard's blatant bias stop?

Wat?
/10 chars

1 Like

Why are nelf stans hysteric

4 Likes

It’s kind of sad that the Alliance and humans have an “=” between them, isn’t it ?Kind of overshadows the other races that are part of the respective alliance.

And I agree with the human bias statement, when you have characters like Jaina prancing around, being able to obliterate the entire Horde if she didn’t think it would upset her BFFs.

Then again, by now, anyone not playing a human in the Alliance should be used to being their sidekicks. I’m just hoping it does not spread to the Horde.

2 Likes

Several reasons.

They were sold on a WC3 fantasy that is incompatible with modern WoW’s faction conflict that necessitates an even balance between the two main parties. This runs counter to their dominant status in the RTS games.

And

The genocide of the Night Elves was a narrative dead end from the start because of the aformentioned need for relative balance that prevents them from meting out justice against the perpetrators of said genocide.

And

They’ve been reduced to purple humans.

4 Likes

Yea when will blizzard give the Scarlet Crusade a win of a change its always alliance this, horde that.

Its not fair

2 Likes

What bias. Yes, tell me about this so-called Alliance bias:

Tell me about the Human bias in particular:

I can just smell the Human bias in the air.

3 Likes

First video is just villain batting for the sake of shock value. Nothing else. And regarding the rest. Stormwind is still standing. So is Dalaran, fully rebuild. Stromgarde just got a makeover and Danath returned to his home. And you can bet your butts Genn will not keep at Darkshore once he sees the chance of getting Gilneas back just in time.

In the meantime. Rastakhan dead, Fleet destroyed, Champions slain, vault plundered, Undercity lost, all central Orc characters dead,(Character representation is the most important thing in a character driven story. Humans outshine any ohter race in that roster). Kul Tiras on the rise after Jaina brought their fleet back and united the houses. For real.

In the meantime the Horde sees nothing but dead characters and especially for the Orcs and Trolls lost places(Outland, Draenor, Zul Drak, Gurub, Aman etc). The Alliance is not nearly in as much of a bad position here as you are trying to make it seem like.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Outland

Losing a world twice is worse than a few kingomds temporary. Kingdoms can be rebuild. A world can’t.

2 Likes

As I said. Tell me about that Alliance bias. No, the Horde being in worse conditions doesn’t mean it’s Alliance bias. Two people both being molested are
 unsurprisingly
 two molested people. It’s not like there’s a bias.

2 Likes

Erhm
”bias” points at an inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair.

If the Horde is said to constantly get it worse than the Alliance (your words), specially in a story that is supposed to treat both sides equally, then that’s by its own definition, bias against the Horde.

It’s not about two persons being “molested”. Bias means one is unjustly “molested” more than the other, systematically.

Just wanted to point that out. Go on.

3 Likes

You’re seriously discussing bias? Setting the situation the other faction has as the goal you want to strife for? Even though you probably agree that both factions have :poop: stories?

Your demands are pitifully low-level.

1 Like

Not my words, Erevien’s. I’m starting from that assumption because there’s no other way to talk to him.

Both sides are getting shafted, this is obvious. Need I explain why? The expansion literally opens with the night elves getting wrecked. Thus, there is no bias. Indeed, Blizzard itself made fun of the idea of “Alliance bias” on the US forum.

Anduin: Sylvannas the nelfs think they are our equals in the Alliance. Can you “remind” them their place?

Sylvannas: Hold my beer

1 Like

Erevien speak about bias while the majority of the devs play Horde and even mocked alliance players in the last Blizzcon :woozy_face:

Aw, come on, I overwhelmingly play Alliance, and I would happily make fun of our BG-performance, or our Mythic raid rankings.

1 Like

That’s not the mistake of the alliance players, it’s the influence of Blizzard from the past. The “alliance players” went to horde at this time. They laugh about a problem which they caused.

No matter where it comes from, it does lend itself to humour. So I don’t begrudge them the laugh, especially if they are still trying to find ways to fix it.

1 Like

The alliance was very disappointed at this point (I read many threads in EU/US about it) because it was even the time were the Horde had the biggest advantages in BfA.

Eh. They can get some thicker skin and learn to laugh about themselves. And the forums get scanadlized over every second sentence a dev makes anyway, so why bother caring at all? Censoring stuff like that is how you get soulless corporate speech.

1 Like

I think they should think what they say if they already know that the alliance community is already pissed. You want to hear good news and not being threatened like that, because that’s the point were the parts of the community also lost hope and cancel their sub.

threatened? Are we talking about the Arath-Basin vs. AI joke or did I miss a more grievous slight against Alliance players?