Will Blizzard's blatant bias stop?

I just talk about that they just crossed the line at this point. I mean I remember that it was really frustrating to be in the alliance at this time. Then they started to make jokes about their community cause they aren’t so successful, even if it’s obviously Blizzards fault. That are just things were many are ready to say that they went too far at this point, because it’s stopped to be funny for them.

Honestly this is the part that bugs me the most.

So… you do want corporate speech where they carefully weed out any traces of personality, cause someone could be offended by something (like you are)? Well, I hope they never listen to that feedback.

And it was still funny for me.

During BfAs Blizzcon, they referenced the “most famous and favourite troll character”, by having a slide transition that comically made the bucket where Voljins ashes were, appear on Thralls hand.

There is a point when people need to take those lighthearted comments as they are.

Edit: Wasnt last Blizzcon, it was the one when they announced BfA.

2 Likes

Fine, you maybe understand that kind of humor, but I still think that you should let it if everything speaks against to choose to play faction at this moment.

Hear thee , hear thee!!

The Alliance not being succesful (noobs) is Blizzards fault!!! Better note that down lol

I didn’t thought that your comments can even become more retarded.

4 Likes

This whole debate is like the one discussion on feminism and incels I saw once. The gist of it was that men and women cannot understand each other’s demands as while women get the excessive amount of (often unwarranted) attention, men do not get enough.

It’s the same here. Horde players are drowning, Alliance players are dying of dehydration; they both suffer, but do not understand each other’s pain.

2 Likes

I’d say they do, though. Some of them at least.

5 Likes

essentially yes

1 Like

i’ll trade you my 981764976129348 horse mounts for one smidgen of the story development the horde have had

also lol at whining about humans when the horde’s main race (blood elves) are barely even featured in their storylines. blatant orc favouritism if you ask me

That is not story development. Just a polished dejavu of MoP. Alliance will obtain much more screentime whenever the heroic neutral plot happens.

2 Likes

and it will suck and be boring. horde are driving the story at this point and getting pterodactyl mounts while doing so

still wanna trade for some horses?

i guess fear of the unknown has taken over the brains of people these days.

ah well.

It’s not Alliance bias, it’s Human bias and even I would rather have a Gnome or Goblin focused expansion than more Cryduin

No. Just no. Don’t even joke about that! I want to keep them ayway as far from the main plot as I can!

1 Like

Kinda sad though, that the best we can hope for by now is for our favourite race to get as little attention as possible :disappointed:

4 Likes

To be fair, at this point I don’t want any greater story/plot at all, for anyone. Small-scale stories on the other hand, that underline the nature of the world instead of changing it are very welcome. As are new additions to the world. I guess I’d be okay with meeting a new gnomish culture and getting to know it. What I don’t want is a storyline that is meant to change the gnomes I know and love in some way.

I’d rather see a Machagon (preferably without the connection to Gnomeregan historry) than a Gnomeregan reclamation, or a story about Gnomeregan Gnomes changing the world permanently.

1 Like

You honestly don’t think that they can screw you over with a small story? Come on. They can have you on your proverbial bum in with just one short story, and I don’t think you can take solace in the fact that it was just a small scale story.

I think it’s much, much less likely, yes. There is only so much you can break with a little quest chain that doesn’t involve big name characters at all.