Will Blizzard's blatant bias stop?

Whole BFA storytelling is horde bias.
War of thorns - Alliance lost Teldrasill, Sylvanas destroyed undercity on her own terms.
BFA - blizzard made cimematic about “lost” honor of Saurfang, while they left alliance players alone in their defeat. Then Blizzard has made another cinematic about Saurfant in stockades, after that they made cinematic about Thrall and Saurfang. And NElfs only got small scenario in darkshore, with short ingame cinematics and that’s it.
During the course xpac in the all Q&A we always had tons of questions about Horde, and nothing about alliance.

1 Like

Yeah, nothing like having your expansion hub raided by the Alliance, your efforts in the war campaign invalidated by the Alliance, being shamed by multiple NPC’s for waging war against the Alliance and now told you’re losing against the Alliance on all fronts. Bonus points that my faction is imploding from the inside for the second time in five years.

Spare me.

6 Likes

Your faction at least had some development during last 10 years, what happend to the alliance ingame? Next to nothing.
It is easy to sit and say that your faction story was awful and overall bad.
We as alliance only have seen looses during this xpac, we lost teldrasil, we lost many characters in darnassus, we lost some Warden characters on the darkshore…and now horde has more story active wardens then actual Alliance and night elves, on top of that Alliance was writen like a bunch of idiots, while Sylvanas was able to play 4d master chess plan with the closed eyes…
Horde had an actual story and character development, that had real mean to the general story arc, while alliance story outside of Jaina felt like weak afterthought.

2 Likes

Who is shamed? I’m just sad they didn’t let me keep the blight pump I got to use during the siege of the Undercity.

I have no shame for picking Sylvanas only because the other options were … well, absolutely moronic. Saurfang honor is actually based on his mood swings and Baine, well he does not like the Horde very much, or better said, he likes the Alliance more. I don’t like the Alliance, but I sure loved spraying blight on goat-people.

1 Like

Not to derail, but how is it that in all these pissing contests, after having a mirrored loss in UC AND a raid on Zuldazar, the balance seems to tilt STILL towards the Alliance side only because of Teldrassil?

1 Like

Teldrasill was portrayed by game story as a full alliance loss. Lose of UD was showed as a well calculated Sylvanases plan.

Yeah, I know.
But regardless of how Blizzard wants to signal that particular set of events, if you want to analytically compare “losses”, I don’t think you can completely ignore the opposite factions loss.
Regardless of the signalling, the Forsaken are about as homeless as the Night elves thanks to the current story. And Rastakhan is still dead

I don’t think a loss is more meaningful or important depending on how much drama they build around it.

Killing 200 Night elves while a sad music plays in the background shouldn’t be automatically seen as a worse affront than killing 200 goblins at the rhythm of benny hill’s tune.

At some point you maybe right, but there is a thing.
After Teldrassil and UD, blizzard deliberately decided to make cinematic about Saurfang and his honor (I personaly belive that this character doesn’t have any honor), to signalise horde players that they still can be an honour horde member, that if they are not agree with Sylvanases ways, they still can have an alternative.
And Alliance got nothing, alliance players was left alone with their loss. No cinematic, no ingame cutscene…like blizz just sayed “well deal with it”.
And whole xpac works the same. Darlshore…things was left in the air, NElfs didn’t got their revenge, despite blizz claims.
During xpac alliance only reacts on the Sylvanasses/horde moves. Horde had a story how Sylvanas had to deal with Bane and and declare his as a traitor, and Alliance had to see same thing from the distance, while Alliance had more things fo dealth with.

And i repeat again and again, i’m not mad that Horde have almost all screentime during this xpac, i have a problem that horde have almost all screentime in the xpac that was advertised as Alliance VS Horde xpac.

2 Likes

So “our faction the Horde, which

According to you all the misfortunes happening to the Horde are “interesting story development” but when misfortune lands on your faction you complain and say it is not an interesting story?

Best get checked m8

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.