Will I be able to buy pvp armor?

As a new player, I started playing pvp 2 weeks ago. I’m collecting the season 3 transmogs on both a horde and an alliance character, and know 8.3 is almost here, yet I really like those fancy mogs.

After 2 weeks of doing pvp, I’ve realized I hate this “horse excrement” pvp, and there’s no way I could fill up every week the bar, even with the horde character (After losing every match today, I’m gladly willing to give up the entire game, but enough of the rant), and I’m tired to get only 2 pieces weekly, which can be even useless trinkets.

So my question, will I be able to get the armour in/after the next season? I’m able to receive the other season transmogs, but this one seems to have a different system. Or am I still able to get the whole sets, with only filling up the bar once a week? It looks like it takes forever with this many loses.

Unfortunetly we don’t know that. Blizzard didn’t said anything but I hope that at the end of BfA they will give us vendors with set ensembles at leasts. To complete the sets.

It’s unknown at this point if this will happen.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.