Will people from horde stay on horde side on woltk?

[insert my faction] has great mature community while all the young whiners and metaslaves play [insert opposite faction]

This really gets boring dude

5 Likes

Will play Horde, as I did last time, although I have no illusions that it will be the same after seeing how TBCC turned out.

1 Like

Ill prolly just change faction to ally, then I can have the birthright of insta ques AND op racial! How neat is that! Itll also be fun to keep telling every alliance player ingame how they are meta slaves now :slight_smile: !

the true horde will stay metaslaves probably change:*)

guess what happens to that que time if people think the way you do…

I didn’t want to reroll fresh alliance (58 boost or otherwise) because I had all my Horde characters Naxx geared & prepared for TBC.

In WotlK, they will introduce faction changes, so of course you’ll see loads of Horde making the switch.

I played Troll in WOTLK as my 3v3 team didn’t have a magic dispel, -15% on roots/snares was really nice tbh. I’ll stay Horde probably, especially since the strength of EMFH means having to farm PVE for specific trinkets… cba.

Que time will stay the same cause its alliancur birth right! Right? :slight_smile:

Keep in mind that humans become truly OP only late into the expansion once trinkets completely outscale racials, so the shift won’t be as fast like it was with in TBC.

1 Like

Ive always played as druid/hunter NE or rogue/lock UD. For wotlk I would still stay as lock in horde but I wont play it at all. Tbc is my last journey with bLiZzArD.

Maybe I’ll start NE druid in TBC too just to play some resto in arenas or tank some dungeons or kaara for run but foe aure ai wont enter WotLK with this joke company.

Yes, for exactly those reasons. Is that ok?

Yes, ofcourse. Why not?

Yes, I’ve always played Horde as main faction. I tried out the Alliance, but didn’t like the experience at all, non only for the awful people I met, but also for the aesthetics and lore, which are inferior to the Horde ones imho.

Nope I’ll stay Alliance but I have 0 human or nelf characters I’ve got 4 60’s and a 70 and they are all Gnome or Dwarf because let’s be honest humans and nelfs are lame af.

Levelling a second Alliance rogue on a 2nd account, I don’t care where I play as long as my friends are there.

im not sure if i will end tbc cos i disagree changes. i was looking the classic experience. not a p2w version of the game vitaminated by a greedy company

and if i play woltk ill play nelf again ofc. i dont need racials to beat pharses / kick %$/ in arena (i really dont matter too much pharses)

Yup alliance for ever i hate ironforge and what that bits has done to the world tree!! after that no horde for me anymore i wiped the most horde characters.

Who on earth is paying to win? Getting an epic mount is not ‘winning’ unless you think farming 1k gold is in anyway noteworthy/important/hard.

Totally accurate haha very well said . That explain exactly and with 100 % the type of player go there. Totally naild

I think a lot of hardcore PvPers will swap sides to the alliance. That being said, the number of these people isn’t large enough to meaningfully tip the balance of factions. I believe that in wotlk horde will still be the more populous faction, because it’s just a downright cooler faction, which matters a lot for quite a number of folks.

Well yes in WotLK Horde are still the best PvE faction (in fact I think they become even better since Troll Berserking gets a buff). And since most players are PvE players Horde will stay the more popular faction as there’s no real reason for them to reroll to Alliance. PvPers and BG queues are a completely different beast though.