Will pre patch hit on wednesday then?

blizz has said nothing, will we get pre patch nxt reset or ?`…

no we won’t

8 Likes

We should at least get a date by now

Ne Blizzard say no prepatch in this week.

what are they doing … they should give it to us a month before. i actually think they will delay wow

This entire prepatch situation makes me feel like;

The invasion has been postponed.

5 Likes

Mabye the entire expansion will be postponed a month, from what ppl is saying on beta the game isnt ready for launch

For the sake of all of us i hope you ment Shadowlands. :wink:

We had several warnings that the PvP season and some rewards are going away very soon and that we are in last days of BfA (blue post, the email that went out, etc).

We simply didn’t get a date, the warning was sent out several times. My bet is still on October 6th/7th.

1 Like

While I think that the reason we are not getting prepatch is, that they are putting all resources into SL at the cost of the prepatch, I don’t think delaying Shadowlands is something they want to do.

There’s people who took a week off for launch, and people who took time off for season start / mythic week etc - especially the hardcore.

It’s of course not completely impossible that they delay Shadowlands, but I don’t think it’s anything they will consider doing lightly. If anything, they will just launch a buggy mess and fix it in the first two weeks before season launch.

And to be fair it’s Blizzard’s own fault. Nobody who I talked to expected an October release. Most people that I had those speculations with, expected a release after Christmas with the first raid tier coming out early 2021

I do hope the prepatch gets delayed. I mean, who needs the level squish? If you want to stagger at lvl 50, you can go play Classic instead. :smile:

1 Like

Expect a week’s notice.

So any week you don’t hear from pre-patch, is just another week of not getting it.

If you knew it. Then show for our link from blizz?

There is none and that’s exactly the point. If it would be coming, there would be a “link from blizz” with an announcement.

i’d assume we get a date in the next 2 or 3 days and it will drop on Oct 6/7
everything is pointing towards that date

1 Like

or, we’ll get a 2 week pre-patch. That’s also possible.

2 Likes

indeed, the questline isn’t that long.

It’s like living in limbo. I am past believing there even is a pre-patch now. There is just the void. N’zoth won… we are consumed by the void :sob:

4 Likes

True…we got so corrupted during the fight with N’zoth that entire pre patch and shadowlands is just a vision…at end of shadowlands we wake up and entire azeroth is filled with tentacles… :sob:

3 Likes

Next Wednesday we should at least know something.
2week prepatch is possible but it is cutting it short for the event.
And gear it drops.

Though there is no real reason why it can not drop next week using the beta as everything that needs more time is either tuning or things in shadowlands tuning will change all the way including the first raid, potentially and the shadowlands stuff does not need to be ready to go when pre-patch hits.
So it depends if they think big changes need to happen still like class revamps that might hold it back but if it is just numbers or a few buttons it is odd that we do not really know anything yet.

Side note remember there is a pvp event going on this weekend so it makes sense that it has not happened before that.