Will shadows rising be on Audible?

If I remember correctly it took forever for before the storm to be on there for the UK but the US had it straight away.

2 Likes

Yes-ish.

1 Like

Yeah but thats an american post as its in dollars.
America had before the storm on audible straight away but we had to wait forever for it.
I guess they haven’t given any confirmation either way on if they have any issues with the UK this time or not. Ah well, guess I will hope for the best and see what happens :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you use audible tokens on non-UK publications?

I don’t believe so

I’m pretty sure Bellular is running an audible sponsorship this month and he said you can use the free book you get to preorder Shadows Rising and get it whenever it comes out.

he said the same thing about before the storm.
So I signed up to Audible to find out he was only addressing his american viewers then :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Good question. I think there is a contact page on the Audible UK website! Could always ask a rep there for a definite answer. Would be nice if we got it at the same time as the ‘Muricans.

I’m glad you made this thread because I’ve just spent an hour trying to figure out why I can’t pre-order it on audible

Even the physical version on Amazon UK says “Currently unavailable
We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock.” With no option to pre-order

I hope Blizzard knows people will just pirate it if they refuse to sell it to us :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Absolutely
the full thing will be on youtube within about 20 minutes of release.

its how I ended up listening to before the storm in the end.

2 Likes

Its a pain. I pre ordered the hardcover of it back in April, and looked at my amazon account yesterday curious to see when it is arriving. End of August. For a book I pre ordered. Went onto Audible to see if I can get it there and no luck cause EU is apparently an irrelevant market.

I’d settle for getting the book I preordered.

I got it in the end
Had to jump through a lot of hoops but got the audio book :slight_smile:

Trying to get here in Norway, no info anywhere and cant find it on audible

Use a VPN to say you’re in America, make an American audible, give an American billing address, get free book. Cancel audible

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.