Will Vol'jin become the new loa of kings?

What do you think. Ardenweald gives some heavy spoilers and it seems that Vol’jin will get through some sort of ascension during the quests there. Is there a chance that he makes a new deal with Talanji and becomes her new loa?

I am dreading the idea of fusion between Rezan and Vol’Jin.

It would be like mixing Ysera and Tyrande. That just doesn’t work. These two are different established characters. And I have close to zero faith they’d do it right.

I’d rather have just Rezan back than having weird fusion thingy.
Bring back glorious Light T-Rex!

4 Likes

I think killing him off was a huge waste, and listening to his voice overs really makes me sad at what a cool troll we lost for no other reason than a rehash of MoP’s ending, losing us even more faction identity.

So, while I’m happy with the thought that he may return to us in some way… I kinda don’t want it to be a the cost of Rezan, who closely followed by Gonk, is definitly my favorite Loa as it is currently.

4 Likes

Ye having Rezan being the one who saved Vol’jin from Maw was pretty cool.

What isn’t cool is that Rezan is mixing up with Vol’Jin to return. Because it also implies that Vol’Jin himself wasn’t that much of Loa Material if Rezan just used him as way back to mortal plane.

3 Likes

I think it’s not as though there’ll be a literal fusion between Rezan and Vol’jin. I just think that Vol’jin will get the Loa of King’s power, which is pretty interesting in my opinion!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.